+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MBA University of Victoria or MGM Royal Roads University

hanymlm

Oct 2, 2016
Dear all ,

I have a 5 years experience as a dental sales representative and now I would like to study MBA in Canada due to Low GPA which is below 3.0 , I have targeted some universities which is University of Victoria MBA program (GMAT requirements 550) and Royal Roads University Master of Global Management (No GMAT) .Which one is the better in terms of employment after graduation and reputation.

Thanks in Advance ,

Hany

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear all ,

I have a 5 years experience as a dental sales representative and now I would like to study MBA in Canada due to Low GPA which is below 3.0 , I have targeted some universities which is University of Victoria MBA program (GMAT requirements 550) and Royal Roads University Master of Global Management (No GMAT) .Which one is the better in terms of employment after graduation and reputation.

Thanks in Advance ,

Hany
No question. Victoria. I would avoid RRU.

Enijessy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
Dear all ,

Thanks in Advance ,

Hany
I will say apply to both universities and make your choice if both offers you admission, if not atleast one will .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
The unvisited of Victoria has a much better reputation. When it comes to advanced degrees like MBAs the school that you attend certainly influences what kind of opportunities you will receive out of school. Many employers have never heard of RRU. If you are spending so much money you want to get employed after your degree.