+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MBA(2y) - IMT Ghaziabad Centre for Distance Learn + BCOM (3y)- Delhi University

yash7778

Jan 7, 2014
Greetings All,

Could someone help me with a few doubts -

1) IMPORTANT!! Is MBA from IMT CDL (Centre for Distance Learning) Ghaziabad qualified by WEC?
- ANYONE from IMT who has tried his luck?

2) IF NOT - Could you please suggest some Post Graduate Diploma - 1 year which is
most likely to be considered by WEC?
All suggestions are welcome please!!

3) LASTLY! - Is it legal to pursue/register for PG DIPLOMA (which you guys suggest in point 2) while already being in the 2nd year of my MBA (I have completed 1 year of my 2 yrs course) INCASE IF MY MBA HAPPENS TO BE NOT APPROVED BY WEC

FYI: I have 1 yr work ex in India which will be 2 yrs by the time my MBA ends in 2017 Dec.

Any other suggestions advice is welcome as well!!
Thank you!
Yash

*fingers crossed for these queries to be answered*

vishnu730

Nov 29, 2018
Greetings All,

Could someone help me with a few doubts -

1) IMPORTANT!! Is MBA from IMT CDL (Centre for Distance Learning) Ghaziabad qualified by WEC?
- ANYONE from IMT who has tried his luck?

2) IF NOT - Could you please suggest some Post Graduate Diploma - 1 year which is
most likely to be considered by WEC?
All suggestions are welcome please!!

3) LASTLY! - Is it legal to pursue/register for PG DIPLOMA (which you guys suggest in point 2) while already being in the 2nd year of my MBA (I have completed 1 year of my 2 yrs course) INCASE IF MY MBA HAPPENS TO BE NOT APPROVED BY WEC

FYI: I have 1 yr work ex in India which will be 2 yrs by the time my MBA ends in 2017 Dec.

Any other suggestions advice is welcome as well!!
Thank you!
Yash

*fingers crossed for these queries to be answered*
hey, how did you proceed with this?