+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May2014 applicants

hobbes

Star Member
Mar 20, 2008
Hi russ007,

We were called together. The questions were addressed to each of us separately... aimed more at testing our language skills. Questions like - tell me about yourself? your family? etc.

russ007

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the response hobbes. cheers!

hobbes said:
Hi russ007,

We were called together. The questions were addressed to each of us separately... aimed more at testing our language skills. Questions like - tell me about yourself? your family? etc.

WE LOVE CANADA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

FINALLY FINALLY, both me and my wife got the letter to appear for Citizenship test at Scarborough office at 10:15AM on Feb 26th, 2015. We received this yellow coloured letter for both of us in the same cover. We received the letter through MAIL.

Really excited to receive this after long Wait. Time now to prepare for Test.

I saw other members sharing the information that Scarborough office is issuing Oath notices immediately after Test. Is that continuing now? Should I plan for whole day off from work? Please share the info.

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
................. [b]e-CAS[/b] (electronic Client Application Status) login : http://goo.gl/dQFOk
NOC Code......
................. [b]How to login e-cas[/b] using client ID: http://imgbox.com/hhIMgYf5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
................. [b]Case Specific Enquiry[/b]: http://goo.gl/yCBCbB
WE LOVE CANADA said:
Hi All,

FINALLY FINALLY, both me and my wife got the letter to appear for Citizenship test at Scarborough office at 10:15AM on Feb 26th, 2015. We received this yellow coloured letter for both of us in the same cover. We received the letter through MAIL.

Really excited to receive this after long Wait. Time now to prepare for Test.

I saw other members sharing the information that Scarborough office is issuing Oath notices immediately after Test. Is that continuing now? Should I plan for whole day off from work? Please share the info.
If your question is about same day Test and oath, they usually attach an additional paper with test notice to inform you about it; "if passed the test you may have to stay longer for the oath after......".

As far as I know, Scarborough office still continue issuing oath letters on-site immediately after test and interview (for yellow test notices) for scheduled ceremonies on coming days per availability.

Wish you all the best in your test!

WE LOVE CANADA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Donvalley said:
If your question is about same day Test and oath, they usually attach an additional paper with test notice to inform you about it; "if passed the test you may have to stay longer for the oath after......".

As far as I know, Scarborough office still continue issuing oath letters on-site immediately after test and interview (for yellow test notices) for scheduled ceremonies on coming days per availability.

Wish you all the best in your test!
Thanks Don Valley.

I will read the letter thoroughly now.... I just looked at it and didn't read it fully.

derdoppelganger

Jun 27, 2014
North Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2007
Doc's Request.
02-06-2008
AOR Received.
20-12-2007
IELTS Request
30-08-2008
Med's Request
12-01-2010
Med's Done....
16-03-2010
Passport Req..
28-07-2010
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2010
LANDED..........
10-01-2011
SenoritaBella said:
Congrats, der doppleganger.
Muchas Gracias, Señorita! :D

May2014

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Dear all
Received my oath letter scheduled on 26 February
My test was jan 12 th
Good luck to everyone
Please I have a question , I received a form to fill , do I fill and take it with me or do I fill and send it before the oath ?? It came with the oath invitation .. Can someone help please
Thank you

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Is it the form that is talking about the media being there to take video footage and you have a choice to sign the "media release" which allows them to film you?
If yes, then you are to fill it (if you are OK with being filmed) and take with you to the oath. If you don't wish to be filmed, I believe it says you should contact CIC.

May2014 said:
Dear all
Received my oath letter scheduled on 26 February
My test was jan 12 th
Good luck to everyone
Please I have a question , I received a form to fill , do I fill and take it with me or do I fill and send it before the oath ?? It came with the oath invitation .. Can someone help please
Thank you

Blackbook

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
hi May 2014

Sign it on the same date of the Oath Ceremony. You will be asked to hand it in when you are walking to the ceremony hall and they will tell you to sign it on the same day of the ceremony.

good luck

May2014

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Blackbook said:
hi May 2014

Sign it on the same date of the Oath Ceremony. You will be asked to hand it in when you are walking to the ceremony hall and they will tell you to sign it on the same day of the ceremony.

good luck
Thank you so much , will do

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Congrats! Almost at the end of the journey.

xenon said:
received oath invitation for Mar 5

WE LOVE CANADA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Today I had my citizenship test in Scarborough along with my wife. We both passed with 20 & 19 Marks ;D.

Our time is morning 10.15AM. First they called people who are 55 years and older to a separate room. Then rest of us has to go into exam hall. We were told about the instructions and the exam started exactly at 10.15AM.

Discover Canada and Online tests are what we need for the test.

Then an officer called both of us for interview. Showed our documents ( Passport, PR card, Driving license etc)

Then the officer checked CBSA record with our Residence Calculator. Asked questions about my job, my travel to US - all good, nice, answerable uestions.

My wife was asked very few questions. The officer checked my passport.

Officer informed us that everything is looking good and told us that we would get the oath letters in 1 to 2 months.

Nobody in our group received the PINK oath letter on the spot. I have seen all of them being told that they receive in mail. There were some cermonies going on as we took the test.