+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May2014 applicants

fernendez

Sep 26, 2010
Scarb office appears slow. you do not need to worry about it as they will reach out to you. You can call CIC (number is online).

radwa

Dec 3, 2014
Yes , Scarborough office is very slow .
we are in the same boat ,I have pretty much the same timeline..lets hope we get test invitation before 2014 end .

Received: May 26, 2014
In Process: July 29, 2014
AOR & Booklet Received: August 24, 2014
Received Line Disappeared:Oct 24, 2014
Test Date: Waiting
Oath Date: TBD
Local Office: Scarborough

fernendez

Sep 26, 2010
I wonder why they are so slow. Between, Missi office has more Oath dates than anyone. Maybe it is the work culture of the officers at the Scarb office. lol

mmeerzah

Nov 23, 2014
ekaramad said:
Could you please tell me which number you called? I would like to know if my file has been processed and if they know my visa office.
Just the cic call centre number: 1-888-242‑2100 My receive line is still there anyway, not sure whats going on with Scarborough.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
rm34 said:
We have pretty much the same timeline..lets hope we get the test invite soon
My app was recvd on may 30th, started processing on July 27th and Recvd line disappeared on Nov 12th......keeping my fingers crossed too.

mmeerzah

Nov 23, 2014
I have a question about the 'received' lines, for people whose received lines 'disappeared'. Where was this received line?
From the start when I log in my eCAS, it shows a blue link that says 'In Process'. I click on it and it shows the full timeline showing when the file was received, when was I sent a booklet and when the processing started. Is it on this page that after a while received line stops showing and your history only starts from 'Sent you a booklet on xyz date'?

rednwhite

Sep 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmeerzah said:
I have a question about the 'received' lines, for people whose received lines 'disappeared'. Where was this received line?
From the start when I log in my eCAS, it shows a blue link that says 'In Process'. I click on it and it shows the full timeline showing when the file was received, when was I sent a booklet and when the processing started. Is it on this page that after a while received line stops showing and your history only starts from 'Sent you a booklet on xyz date'?
There is another link when you login to eCAS, just like "In Process." It says "received" and when you click on it there is a message saying they received your application and payment.
I did not have this line from the moment my eCAS was activated but my spouse's page has both the links. In my opinion it is nothing to worry about since it is already in process and that is not possible unless the application was received :)
There are various theories in the forum about this line but we never know for sure.

mmeerzah

Nov 23, 2014
rednwhite said:
There is another link when you login to eCAS, just like "In Process." It says "received" and when you click on it there is a message saying they received your application and payment.
I did not have this line from the moment my eCAS was activated but my spouse's page has both the links. In my opinion it is nothing to worry about since it is already in process and that is not possible unless the application was received :)
There are various theories in the forum about this line but we never know for sure.
thanks for clarifying :) I was just curious why wasn't my 'line' disappearing given cic tells me it has been in the local office for 2 months + now. Turns out I never had a received line. Oh well... fingers crossed.

baba2010

Star Member
May 31, 2010
; So today finally we became Canadian citizen .I had my Test on Nov 27 in Mississauga office and they give us Oath invition on the spot for December 03.I wish all the good luck to everyone waiting for Invitation latter or Oath.
Thanks for all your help guys.

Inmate

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
27-08-2018
Med's Request
30-01-2020
Med's Done....
06-04-2020
baba2010 said:
; So today finally we became Canadian citizen .I had my Test on Nov 27 in Mississauga office and they give us Oath invition on the spot for December 03.I wish all the good luck to everyone waiting for Invitation latter or Oath.
Thanks for all your help guys.
Congrats !! :)

Om saif : no news here (Montréal)

WhiteSpace

Dec 4, 2014
om saif said:
anybody here got the test from Ottawa or Montreal? i need some hope
Montreal Office here as well.

App received : May 13, 2014
In Process : July 17, 2014
File transferred to Montreal office : Octobre 23, 2014

Waiting for the exam date. Inshallah it will be soon.