+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May2014 applicants

K camp

Jul 7, 2014
baba2010 said:
Congratulations and how was your interview with officer?

The interviewer was asking a lot of questions about my divorce....after I answer all his questions correctly he started on the passport...I did have some missing stamps but thanks to the border service letter I requested from cbsa...it showed that my calculation was correct....so people order/requested any documents that will help your file....he was please with my file and I get my oath letter for monday

om saif

Dec 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats! could you please tell me how to order the cbsa.
thanks

K camp said:
The interviewer was asking a lot of questions about my divorce....after I answer all his questions correctly he started on the passport...I did have some missing stamps but thanks to the border service letter I requested from cbsa...it showed that my calculation was correct....so people order/requested any documents that will help your file....he was please with my file and I get my oath letter for monday

Kelly77

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally My Timeline:

Single Applicant
Received: 20-May-2014
In Process: 21-Jul-2014
AOR & Booklet Received: 22-Aug-2014
Received Line Disappeared: 05-Sept-2014
Test Date: 17-Nov-2014
Oath Date: 28-Nov-2014 (Oath letter received immediately after the interview)

Total Processing Time: Exactly 6 months and 8 days

[/quote]
u r so lucky. Why on earth ain't I receiving the test invite?

PalCan

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great to finally see some May applicants receiving test invites. On one hand, it gives me hope that I might see something in the mail soon. On the other hand though, I'm leaving for a month vacation first week of December and I'm a bit afraid cic would wait until I leave and schedule my test date during that time. I just hope that doesn't happen

djsunman

Star Member
Jan 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PalCan said:
Great to finally see some May applicants receiving test invites. On one hand, it gives me hope that I might see something in the mail soon. On the other hand though, I'm leaving for a month vacation first week of December and I'm a bit afraid cic would wait until I leave and schedule my test date during that time. I just hope that doesn't happen

@palcan

What is your local office ?

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
Kelly77 said:
Finally My Timeline:

Single Applicant
Received: 20-May-2014
In Process: 21-Jul-2014
AOR & Booklet Received: 22-Aug-2014
Received Line Disappeared: 05-Sept-2014
Test Date: 17-Nov-2014
Oath Date: 28-Nov-2014 (Oath letter received immediately after the interview)

Total Processing Time: Exactly 6 months and 8 days

u r so lucky. Why on earth ain't I receiving the test invite?
First, congratulation!
Second, why you have such a quick process?
People like me applied 14 months ago from the West, still got nothing!

WE LOVE CANADA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi my May 2014 friends,

It is good to see lot of test invites/ Oath letters for our May applicants. Congratulations to all those

I see many of these were single applicants. Is that true. I am a family applicant and see a slow progress...

Expecting to see test invite soon....

djsunman

Star Member
Jan 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WE LOVE CANADA said:
Hi my May 2014 friends,

It is good to see lot of test invites/ Oath letters for our May applicants. Congratulations to all those

I see many of these were single applicants. Is that true. I am a family applicant and see a slow progress...

May I know your local office please

RizGav28

Oct 16, 2014
WE LOVE CANADA said:
Hi my May 2014 friends,

Hi There,

Mine is a family application. We sent it out May 26th , and about to take oath Dec 1st.
I think it's a case to case basis but if there are no complications I am sure you will get yours soon.
While ours seem like a fast process, I think I saw some June applicants who even received their test invites before us.
Just hang in there, it will come soon. Start studying though as for us case we had to cram as we were just given 10 days to study... Quite difficult when you are working and have kids :)

Good Luck!!!

rm34

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WE LOVE CANADA said:
Hi my May 2014 friends,

My timeline is the same and the application is for my spouse and myself. Local office is Scarborough. Hopefully we will get the test invite soon.

djsunman

Star Member
Jan 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rm34 said:
My timeline is the same and the application is for my spouse and myself. Local office is Scarborough. Hopefully we will get the test invite soon.
goodluck rm34

I am yet awaiting for the test