+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May2014 applicants

Chingas

Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SenoritaBella said:
Omg guys.... received notice to appear to take the oath of citizenship in 2 weeks time. I am so stoked!!! :p :p :p
Congratulations! :)

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Aww... thanks a lot, everyone.

My ecas is showing my oath notice info today. But... it has a different time - 9am instead of 10:30am on my notice letter.

I called CIC helpdesk, agent confirmed their system says 9am. I got home and check the letter again, only to notice the initial time was 9am but a sticker was was placed over it with new time, 10:30am. So the CIC agent recommended I go for 9am to be on the safe side, even if I end up waiting for 1.5hrs.

Take home lesson - always check ecas and verify the information matches what's on your letter. If there is a discrepancy, confirm with the call centre.

Hope many more get their test notices and even the oath notice too.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
SenoritaBella said:
Aww... thanks a lot, everyone.

My ecas is showing my oath notice info today. But... it has a different time - 9am instead of 10:30am on my notice letter.

I called CIC helpdesk, agent confirmed their system says 9am. I got home and check the letter again, only to notice the initial time was 9am but a sticker was was placed over it with new time, 10:30am. So the CIC agent recommended I go for 9am to be on the safe side, even if I end up waiting for 1.5hrs.

Take home lesson - always check ecas and verify the information matches what's on your letter. If there is a discrepancy, confirm with the call centre.

Hope many more get their test notices and even the oath notice too.
Wow Senorita, you definitely is one of the luckiest, good and quick processing - Good luck.

suze_h

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

My received line disappeared yesterday and I am now able to log into ECAS using my married name which means that someone has been working on my file......up until now I could only log in using my maiden name even though I had requested a name change.......

Fingers crossed for more updates and some test dates for May applicants soon! :)

Suze

xenon

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suze_h said:
Hi guys,

My received line disappeared yesterday and I am now able to log into ECAS using my married name which means that someone has been working on my file......up until now I could only log in using my maiden name even though I had requested a name change.......

Fingers crossed for more updates and some test dates for May applicants soon! :)

Suze
Same here Suze. I noticed after my received line disappeared, I was only able to login with my married name. For sometime I Was trying to login with my maiden name and couldn't get into ecas. Then I tried my married name and was able to sign in, thats when I noticed the received line disappeared and my name on file had changed.

PalCan

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faith-full said:
What's happening May applicants?

Any news yet?
Nothing for me yet. My received line disappeared on Sept 14 and I'm waiting for Oct 14 (or around) to see if I would get a test notice per the one month rule :) or maybe an RQ ?

xenon

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PalCan said:
Nothing for me yet. My received line disappeared on Sept 14 and I'm waiting for Oct 14 (or around) to see if I would get a test notice per the one month rule :) or maybe an RQ ?
What's your local office?