+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May2014 applicants

Chuppilad

Star Member
Sep 4, 2009
My ECAS has been updated and the Application Received line has been removed only for my family members and not for me.

Is this the same case with others too who have applied for the family.

Cheers
C Lad

WE LOVE CANADA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

If you have family application, ONLY you will have both RECEIVED and IN PROCESS statuses. Your family members will just have one status.

Received line disappearance is for the primary applicant

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
It would be nice for more people to get the test notice. I haven't received the notes yet, would be interesting to see what's in it. lol My file was single, original applied for PR under CEC. Check your inbox.

brbr said:
No news yet Senorita ::) Last on my file was AOR and Booklet received August 25th and Received Line Disappearance on August 29th. If early 2014 timelines are of any indication I'm thinking most Test notices for us May people will be at the end of November or maybe sometime in December.

p.s. Did you ever receive any of your files notes to see how your processing was so quick? :D 8)
oh and can you give us a refresher as to your office, file type (family vs. single), and under which category had you originally applied for PR? (PNP, CEC, TFW, etc...) Thank you Oodles!

tor14

Aug 18, 2014
Hi

I called cic today to update my information as I have recently moved. I asked the agent about the status of my file. It is still in Sydney. My file is in process since July 15.

brbr

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys so apparently one June 2014 applicant got test notice!!! :eek: ;D CIC is picking up their game? Is this for real? hahaha

BLT

Jul 30, 2014
WE LOVE CANADA said:
Hi,

If you have family application, ONLY you will have both RECEIVED and IN PROCESS statuses. Your family members will just have one status.

Received line disappearance is for the primary applicant
So if one has both received and in process, and another has only received, does that mean these 2 will be processed together as family or each stands alone?

carluccio

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is most surprising is my received line disappeared today. God bless!

carluccio

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May2014 said:
Congrats .. Can you share how many days of absence from Canada?
Actually i was absent for about 6 months since i came to Canada.

WE LOVE CANADA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BLT said:
So if one has both received and in process, and another has only received, does that mean these 2 will be processed together as family or each stands alone?
All these will be treated as Family application. Not treated as separate stand alone applications.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
My ecas has disappeared. I could see it Friday but not today. ::) It says they could not find me with the information provided. Anyone else with similar issue? Could this mean I could be getting the oath date soon?

brbr

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SenoritaBella said:
My ecas has disappeared. I could see it Friday but not today. ::) It says they could not find me with the information provided. Anyone else with similar issue? Could this mean I could be getting the oath date soon?
Hey Senorita, I can still access mine just fine, so maybe? ::) ;D

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
I think it was just a glitch because I can access ecas now.

brbr said:
Hey Senorita, I can still access mine just fine, so maybe? ::) ;D

HoneyBird2

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to let you know that I called CIC and said that I did not receive my booklet. The agent said that I should have received it since it was mailed out in July 2014.

Anyways, she sent me the link to the booklet electronically and also said that my application was still in sydney! But she saw that it would most likely go to Mississauga office (whoooo whoooo).

The only thing i am quaking about is that we have an amazing trip planned for December and I am really hoping that we don't get the test notification for that time.

We have spent and paid upfront all the money for the trip (thousands). I am hoping that the test comes before we leave.

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HoneyBird2 said:
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to let you know that I called CIC and said that I did not receive my booklet. The agent said that I should have received it since it was mailed out in July 2014.

Anyways, she sent me the link to the booklet electronically and also said that my application was still in sydney! But she saw that it would most likely go to Mississauga office (whoooo whoooo).

The only thing i am quaking about is that we have an amazing trip planned for December and I am really hoping that we don't get the test notification for that time.

We have spent and paid upfront all the money for the trip (thousands). I am hoping that the test comes before we leave.
If I were you I would cancel that trip right now. December is about the time you will have your test and even if you take the test before, you still need to be here waiting for the oath.