+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May2014 applicants

May2014

Star Member
May 6, 2014
brbr
May I know how many days of absence you had on ur residency calculator away from Canada ....I am suspecting that cic process according to absence days with less comes first.... Sinerotabella had only 66 days of absence .... So I am asking around to prove or not my point !!!

Sophie_Anne

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Guys, sorry to disappoint you, but the Received line disappearance has nothing to do with the transfer to the local office.

brbr

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May2014 said:
brbr
May I know how many days of absence you had on ur residency calculator away from Canada ....I am suspecting that cic process according to absence days with less comes first.... Sinerotabella had only 66 days of absence .... So I am asking around to prove or not my point !!!
I have 50 absence days exactly. 21 days twice (which were two times on an annual 3 week vacation off work overseas) and 8 days once which was a trip to L.A. :)

brbr

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sophie_Anne said:
Guys, sorry to disappoint you, but the Received line disappearance has nothing to do with the transfer to the local office.
Boooooo Sophie Anne, hahaha kidding! lol but how come? did you inquire via CIC to figure it out? :D

tor14

Aug 18, 2014
May2014 said:
brbr
I had a job vacation for 110 days. My received line disappeared last Sunday. I don't think file tranfer has any thing to do with absence days. I think it depends on the officer in Sydney, background check and your file. If cic feels that some thing is not right with the file they will investigate more.

brbr

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tor14 said:
I had a job vacation for 110 days. My received line disappeared last Sunday. I don't think file tranfer has any thing to do with absence days. I think it depends on the officer in Sydney, background check and your file. If cic feels that some thing is not right with the file they will investigate more.
Thank you for your input tor14, I think you are correct ;D

Sophie_Anne

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
I had my test a few weeks ago and my received line is still there. So absolutely no relation in my case...but if it makes you feel better then sure, there "is" a link between the disappearance of the line and the transfer to the local office :)

brbr

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sophie_Anne said:
I had my test a few weeks ago and my received line is still there. So absolutely no relation in my case...but if it makes you feel better then sure, there "is" a link between the disappearance of the line and the transfer to the local office :)
HAhahahaa you're the best, now I feel stellar, love the lies of encouragement! :p and congratulations btw!

rm34

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone please send me the link where log of applications is kept (excel spreadsheet)?

brbr

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rm34 said:
Can someone please send me the link where log of applications is kept (excel spreadsheet)?
Here you go :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aqi6FPDNYK_xdGplaHhxWFhVQkxFTjB5LUZ2anU2clE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Guys, any news? No news on my end; ecas still shows "in process", no oath notice.

brbr

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SenoritaBella said:
Guys, any news? No news on my end; ecas still shows "in process", no oath notice.
No news yet Senorita ::) Last on my file was AOR and Booklet received August 25th and Received Line Disappearance on August 29th. If early 2014 timelines are of any indication I'm thinking most Test notices for us May people will be at the end of November or maybe sometime in December.

p.s. Did you ever receive any of your files notes to see how your processing was so quick? :D 8)
oh and can you give us a refresher as to your office, file type (family vs. single), and under which category had you originally applied for PR? (PNP, CEC, TFW, etc...) Thank you Oodles!