+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May TRV Pakistan

tmraja

May 21, 2017
Today on checking my online application status I saw that the UCI number was there for the first time.
Also in application status, before it was we have received your application now it is we are processing your application'.
New boxes
have come to 'Review of eligibility' which says we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements and 'Background Check' which says Not Applicable.
For final decision it still says the same ' Your application is in progress.'

What do I make out of these changes?
Have they finally opened and started reviewing my application or is this a general update?

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@Bryanna
Hey bryanna hope you doing fine !

Ok so here's an update on my cic account could be help me to understand further .

I can see my UCI number for the first time. What's does it mean ?

Application status
Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
(NEW ROW)Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
(NEW ROW)Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics Completed. Help
(NEW ROW)Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help

Thank you

sunny82

Star Member
Dec 10, 2010
Applied on May 10th from vfs karachi...still no update. Anyone May applicants got any reply? Embassy will be closed now for Eid holidays.... Kindly update.

tmraja

May 21, 2017
Applied on May 10th from vfs karachi...still no update. Anyone May applicants got any reply? Embassy will be closed now for Eid holidays.... Kindly update.
Applied on 3rd may. No update as yet. From the embassy websites it shows they will have only one Eid holiday on Sunday 25th June. Hopefully this won't really delay the applications processing more.

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i want to ask that online application has a field that says put reason that shows person will come back to home country. it can be a ticket but how can one buy ticket when visa is not confirmed. what else can be put in this field.?