+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May / September 2019 intake for Ontario colleges

AmrinderK

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
hello everyone , can anybody tell me how much it costs to apply for Canadian student visa online. My agent asks me 235 CAD but on Google search it shows 150 CAD only.

Nikhil Das

Feb 9, 2019
Mumbai
HI Guys,
This is my visa application timeline.
SDS Offline Paper Application
Applied on 26th April 2019
Application Reached Bangalore 27th April 2019
Medical Passed on 2rd May 2019
Correspondence Letter received on 3rd May morning at 9am.
Visa approved on the same day in the afternoon.

Guys I have a question, when I check online it shows me "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details." However I haven't received any mail for my Study Permit Letter. I got a mail after that stating that my passport has been dispatched from the Bangalore office. Can somebody help me how will i get my study permit letter ?

Nim786

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
HI Guys,

Guys I have a question, when I check online it shows me "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details." However I haven't received any mail for my Study Permit Letter. I got a mail after that stating that my passport has been dispatched from the Bangalore office. Can somebody help me how will i get my study permit letter ?
Same here Port of entry or LOI is not been received

Reap3r

May 1, 2019
Anybody from india got their visa today, pls share info( sds or not, offline or online, ircc location and timeline.

newgrad2019

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Thanks for the advice. What about SBI Canada?
Think it this way, my friend, Indian banks would have lesser branches/ATMs. You would need a bank that is easily approachable. SBI and ICICI are indian bank and do not have branches in all the citites. You would have to travel two hours sometime.

Canadian banks are right around the corner. :)

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Thanks for the advice. What about SBI Canada?
Its about short term vs long term gain. First you need to see where the branches are. I believe SBI has branches in Toronto and Missasagua only. ICICI has branches in Calgary, Delta,BC, Toronto, Missasagua, Brampton and Scarborough only.

So if you're in any other city/province then those options are out, and you only have CIBC and Scotia.

CIBC has a easier setup process but gives you the GIC in 8 equal payments, not 12.

Scotia is the most complicated procedure but in Canada they have a good network and they give GIC in 12 installments, which will help with rent.

It depends on what you're willing to sacrifice. All have plus and minus points.

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
HI Guys,

Please share your profile.

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Think it this way, my friend, Indian banks would have lesser branches/ATMs. You would need a bank that is easily approachable. SBI and ICICI are indian bank and do not have branches in all the citites. You would have to travel two hours sometime.

Canadian banks are right around the corner. :)
Thanks

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Its about short term vs long term gain. First you need to see where the branches are. I believe SBI has branches in Toronto and Missasagua only. ICICI has branches in Calgary, Delta,BC, Toronto, Missasagua, Brampton and Scarborough only.

So if you're in any other city/province then those options are out, and you only have CIBC and Scotia.

CIBC has a easier setup process but gives you the GIC in 8 equal payments, not 12.

Scotia is the most complicated procedure but in Canada they have a good network and they give GIC in 12 installments, which will help with rent.

It depends on what you're willing to sacrifice. All have plus and minus points.
Thanks.

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
College: Northern College, Pures Campus, Toronto
Intake: September
Program: Information systems business analysis (Graduate certificate)
Previous education: B.Sc with physics, chemistry and Maths.
I have yet to apply for Visa.
Please send me sample SOP. Thanks in advance.
Mail ID: 1299mehtabsingh@ gmail.com