+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May / September 2019 intake for Ontario colleges

Unicorn82

Apr 23, 2019
There are so.many colleges .look for.some.othe college where u can check admissions eligibility criteria online and apply .you don't require tangent for admissions.specially if u r Indian national .things have been made easy .

Anurajah

Oct 19, 2016
Hi,

Prima facie it looks like Visa chance are less, for 3 reasons as mentioned below:
1. Low percentage in B Com
2. Low bands for a graduate. You need to have atleast 6.5 overall with no less than 6
3. Instead of a Advanced Diploma you should have applied for PG Diploma

Hope it helps!

Thanks,
Karan Makhija
But one of my frnd who completed his bachelors with second class and he didn’t submit ielts... got the visa and nw he is in canada..

Arjun Mehta

Mar 19, 2019
Let's gather here as a community and discuss all topics of acceptance and visa related topics here. It doesn't matter which college you are applying just keep everyone posted to compare and evaluate individual prospects.
I am starting this thread with a format. Everyone is requested to follow the same for the first post and then go ahead with the discussions.

College : Sheridan (Mississauga Campus)
Course:Office Executive
Intake : September 2019
Ielts score: 6.0
Date of application:
Updates: ( here kindly mention if loa received or replies from college admissions team)
Yes, I have received my LOA and please reply if anyone is taking the same course.

Reap3r

May 1, 2019
Any applied on 9th april online from india?
Also, if anyone hot decision on their online application recently, please share your timeline.

newgrad2019

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
I have paid fee for Information systems business analysis at northern college, pures campus, Toronto. It's length is 2 semesters. Now I have to get a GIC account. Which bank is better ICICI or Scotia Bank?
For GIC never go for ICICI, there are just a handful branches and way outside the city. Scotia is way better. It's everywhere and easily manageable.