+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May / September 2019 intake for Ontario colleges

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Well, in the loa I received from Conestoga, the only condition is to complete my 12th whereas in sheridan's loa it says that I need to get GPA according to admission requirements.....And i cant find those admission requirements on sheridan's website
As for my preference, I'm really confused.....But I'm leaning towards conestoga
Percentage required for Sheridan is given here.
https://academics.sheridancollege.ca/programs/advertising-and-marketing-communications-management/admission-requirements

I am asking because advertising and marketing, and supply chain management are two very different career paths.

spacer15

Dec 3, 2018
If it is written as 1 year in the offer letter then you will get 1 year PGWP.
Thank you for your reply, there isn't specific instruction about the term being 1 year but this is written in the LOA.

Program Term Details : Year 1 of 1 (2 sem. optional 3rd sem. work term)

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Thank you for your reply, there isn't specific instruction about the term being 1 year but this is written in the LOA.

Program Term Details : Year 1 of 1 (2 sem. optional 3rd sem. work term)
If you did the work term then there would be no ambiguity.

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
College: Sheridan, Conestoga , Fanshawe
Course: Advertising and marketing management(sheridan, fanshawe) ; supply chain management (Conestoga)
Intake :September 2019
Iets score: 7 overall
Date of application: mid january
Application status: received conditional LOA from Sheridan and Conestoga.....Confused about which one to accept
Anyone can help...?
Also anyone else who has applied for same programs?
IMO, Sheridan is much better than conestoga. I’ve an offer from contestoga in Computer Application Development.

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
IMO, Sheridan is much better than conestoga. I’ve an offer from contestoga in Computer Application Development.
Hello arun, I have also applied to Conestoga for structural packaging design and management. How much time did college take for LOA? One of my friend received it within a week. But it has been 10 days since I applied.

ankitrajgupta

Sep 21, 2018
I applied for interactive media design in fanshawe.....and i want to apply in game art course in centinneal college
Hey good to know that you've also applied for the Interactive Media course.
I received offer letter from Sheridan. I took me more than 8 weeks to get an offer letter.

Picasso7

Mar 28, 2019
Hi, I have a question...
Is waiting for over 4months for an offer letter a normal protocol or is there something i need to know about that?

Picasso7

Mar 28, 2019
Hey,

Even I am waiting for 4 months for an offer..from which college are u waiting?
Hey there,
Honestly, I don't know if other colleges in Canada operate the same way because it's been a long time now since i applied in middle October and till now haven't gotten feedback.

Pre33

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Hello guys,
I am from India of age 23, completed my 12th in 2013 then in 2014 I went to Malaysia where I did a two year certificate course in computers. In 2016 I applied for the computer technology course at Seneca college and I applied for visa which got rejected in 10 days reappiled with in a week and got a rejected again both times they checked other reasons. I was disappointed and depressed took all the money from GIC and college back. In 2017 I applied for computer programmer at lambton college got the offer letter once gain paid GIC and college fees and applied for the visa again got rejected still the same reason for rejection appiled once more in a week again rejected. Total 4 rejections. Now I am in Portugal on TRC. I would like to apply once again from Portugal already applied for admission once again for the same course at Seneca. Waiting for offer letter and ordered a caips notes which I will get in 5 days. What are the chances of getting a student visa to Canada after these many rejections.

gupt07ash

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
Hello guys,
I am from India of age 23, completed my 12th in 2013 then in 2014 I went to Malaysia where I did a two year certificate course in computers. In 2016 I applied for the computer technology course at Seneca college and I applied for visa which got rejected in 10 days reappiled with in a week and got a rejected again both times they checked other reasons. I was disappointed and depressed took all the money from GIC and college back. In 2017 I applied for computer programmer at lambton college got the offer letter once gain paid GIC and college fees and applied for the visa again got rejected still the same reason for rejection appiled once more in a week again rejected. Total 4 rejections. Now I am in Portugal on TRC. I would like to apply once again from Portugal already applied for admission once again for the same course at Seneca. Waiting for offer letter and ordered a caips notes which I will get in 5 days. What are the chances of getting a student visa to Canada after these many rejections.
Please share the reasons for rejection

Pre33

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
They checked other reasons box 4 times
Please share the reasons for rejection
All the 4 times i have got the same reasons, they only checked other reasons box.

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, Previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
They checked other reasons box 4 times

All the 4 times i have got the same reasons, they only checked other reasons box.

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your qualifications, Previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
What is your IELTS score? Did you apply on your own or took help from an agent? Are these programs graduate certificates requiring 2 years of post-secondary education? In my opinion, (might be wrong) as you have done a two year program after your 12th, you should have applied for a two year graduate certificate, whose requirement states that the candidate needs 2 years of post secondary education.

dookie24

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
College : Centennial
Course: mechanical engineering- design fastrack
Intake : Sept 2019
Ielts score: 6.5
Date of application: 18 March
Updates: no update yet!

Anyone here applied for the same course?
did you got any updates????