Nim786

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
College: Centennial
Course: GBM & PM
Intake: Sep 2019
IELTS score: 7 (6.5)
Date of application : 5th Dec, 2018
Updates: Applied for Sep intake as suggested by college that seats are full for Jan and May.

College: Conestoga
Course: Project Management
Intake: Sep 2019
IELTS score: 7 (6.5)
Date of application : 3rd Nov, 2018
Updates: Only acknowledgement email received on 3rd Nov, 2018
I want to apply in Centennial college
No, it is not necessary
they are forcing me to give ..
I had already started the process and apply in Lambton college, Sarina campus on 30th jan,2019
For the course : Financial planning and wealth management
After that they started asking those 2 doc’s no back log & percentage letter for other college

graduate12

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
I want to apply in Centennial college

they are forcing me to give ..
I had already started the process and apply in Lambton college, Sarina campus on 30th jan,2019
For the course : Financial planning and wealth management
After that they started asking those 2 doc’s no back log & percentage letter for other college
You can easily get backlog certificate from your college. Most of the colleges require one.
Conestoga doesn't ask for backlog.
any document showing your CGPA/percentage is OK. No separate percecntage letter is usually required by colleges.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
You can easily get backlog certificate from your college. Most of the colleges require one.
Conestoga doesn't ask for backlog.
any document showing your CGPA/percentage is OK. No separate percecntage letter is usually required by colleges.
You only require backlog certificate if you have got backlog. I am applying on my own and no college has asked for such a certificate.

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Hey man...I too have the same conditions under program requirement not met. I mailed Humber team and had chat with them too and nothing to worry its still under review. If you are from India share your number in private we can update on the status.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
yes, i had.
Well then in that case you have to. The person who was asking me did not have backlogs and was being asked by the agent to give backlog certificate. If you have a backlog you must give backlog certificate. If you don't have a backlog there is no need to get a backlog certificate.

Patel Keyur

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hello, I have applied for september 2019
Intake in 3 universities of canada. Carleton, concordia, lakehead Approximately, in which month will I get conditional offer letter???