+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May / September 2019 intake for Ontario colleges

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Yes I have access to myHumber portal. I have uploaded all the documents. It shows my current offer status as "Not available yet".

When I click the "Do I have any missing requirements" link it says the following.

Program Requirement Not Met

1. Bachelor's Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma

2.English Language Proficiency Postgraduate

I'm pretty sure I have uploaded all the documents.
Click on the upload document tab and see if all your files that you have uploaded are shown there.

Sarmad ul Haq

Sep 27, 2018
Guy got this email today from Western University:

"Sarmad
Thank you for your application to our graduate program in MME-Engineering.
As I’m sure you know, admission to the graduate program is highly competitive. Each year we receive a long list of impressive applicants, and spend a great deal of time closely reviewing the profile of each candidate.
We have completed the assessment of your application, and currently you are wait-listed in being considered for admission.
Once a final decision has been made, you will be informed.
Best wishes"

What should I expect? here's my profile:

B.E Mechatronics 3/4 cgpa (79 % to 82 %)(B grade)
2 internships
ielts: 7 overall band (8,7.5,6,6.5)

Janiu

Oct 11, 2018
Yes I have access to myHumber portal. I have uploaded all the documents. It shows my current offer status as "Not available yet".

When I click the "Do I have any missing requirements" link it says the following.

Nothing to worry. They have not yet review your application.

Randhjobran

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
@Janiu is probably right. Since I already got offer letter I can't see that anymore. If you have uploaded it and it's showing then it should be alright. You can contact them by mail if you want clarification about it.
Dear,in my case they are saying all program requirements are met. What are the chances of getting loa and within how many days..

SanjayMystic

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018

Hey man...I too have the same conditions under program requirement not met. I mailed Humber team and had chat with them too and nothing to worry its still under review. If you are from India share your number in private we can update on the status.

Nim786

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
College : Lambton
Campus : sarina
Course : financial planning and wealth management ( Post-graduate )
Application through Canam on 30th jan, 2019
Intake : september 2019
Academic profile
SSC : 77.09
HSC : 70.77
Bachelor in Accounting and Finance : A grade ( without KT/ backlog’s )
How long it take get LOA
Can anyone guide me that my agent had ask me a Percentage letter and No backlog letter from the college for admission in some colleges like Centennial and Seneca

Nim786

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
College: Centennial
Course: GBM & PM
Intake: Sep 2019
IELTS score: 7 (6.5)
Date of application : 5th Dec, 2018
Updates: Applied for Sep intake as suggested by college that seats are full for Jan and May.

College: Conestoga
Course: Project Management
Intake: Sep 2019
IELTS score: 7 (6.5)
Date of application : 3rd Nov, 2018
Updates: Only acknowledgement email received on 3rd Nov, 2018
Can BAF student can apply for GBM
My agent had ask me a No backlog letter and percentage letter from the college for admission in colleges like Seneca

Nim786

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
This is the only admission requirement for Humber ( Just for example, other colleges have similar setup )

Admission to a Graduate Certificate program

To be eligible for admission you must possess a bachelor’s degree or advanced diploma. Please see individual programs for details on required credentials at humber.ca/program.

Equivalencies

• Bachelor’s degree placed in the First Division/Class, university transcripts (Consolidated Transcripts are Not Acceptable), and backlog summary

• Maximum Backlogs Attempts Accepted
    • Bachelor’s degree- 3 year: 2 backlog attempts
    • Bachelor’s degree: 4 year: 4 backlog attempts
    • Master’s degree: 2 backlog attempts
    • 10+3 Curriculum: 4 backlog attempts
  • English Proficiency requirements are as follows for consideration:
    • Minimum TOEFL score of 580 (paper based) or 88 (internet based with no single test score below 22) or an IELTS with an overall minimum score of 6.5 (no single test score below 6.0) or CAEL with an overall band score of 70.
Students whose English and/or math score does not meet Humber’s requirements cannot request additional testing to determine admission, as distance testing is no longer offered.

To be eligible for admission you must possess a bachelor’s degree or advanced diploma.

If you're willing to go through the steps you can even apply for a Prior Learning assessment and recognition which regards your work experience and prior learning experience.

https://humber.ca/admissions/transfer-options/transfer-in/plar.html

So there is nothing stopping you from attending the college of your choice

My agency is CANAM
My bachelor degree ( accounting and finance)
Ielts score l 7 R 7 W 6 S 6 overall 6.5
Academic profile
SSC : 77.09%
HSC : 70.77%
BAF degree : aggregate 71.48% ( no backlogs )
My agent had ask me no backlog letter and percentage letter from my college for the admission purpose in other colleges ?
So is it necessary to give the doc’s even I didn’t have any backlog

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
My agency is CANAM
My bachelor degree ( accounting and finance)
Ielts score l 7 R 7 W 6 S 6 overall 6.5
Academic profile
SSC : 77.09%
HSC : 70.77%
BAF degree : aggregate 71.48% ( no backlogs )
My agent had ask me no backlog letter and percentage letter from my college for the admission purpose in other colleges ?
So is it necessary to give the doc’s even I didn’t have any backlog
No, it is not necessary