+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May / September 2019 intake for Ontario colleges

Jamaicangirl

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
You will not get offer for your second and third choice if you have been accepted for your first choice.

You have two options, either contact them and see if they will revoke this offer letter and go for your second or third choice.

Or you could apply again for the program of your choice. You will have to pay application fees again.

I am assuming you are talking about the diploma program, 4 semesters seems to be a decent amount of time. What is the issue you are facing ?

Also what are your second and third choices ?
The time Isn't the problem. The cost to do 4 semesters is basically 30000CAD. I'd rather do a 1 year program.

What I actually wanted to do is Marketing Management not Business Marketing so I made an error. Second Choice is project management, third choice is Insurance property and casualty

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
The time Isn't the problem. The cost to do 4 semesters is basically 30000CAD. I'd rather do a 1 year program.

What I actually wanted to do is Marketing Management not Business Marketing so I made an error. Second Choice is project management, third choice is Insurance property and casualty
I understand but project management is currently closed for sept and marketing management is waitlisted for the same intake. Only Insurance property is open at the moment.

You could contact them and ask them if they would consider you for the insurance program. It's worth a shot. The only other option is to apply again.

nsbhullar

Nov 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Hi,
With IELTS Score
L = 7.5
R = 6.5
S = 6.5
W= 5.5
After Mtech....

Will be ok ... or minimum 6 each required.....
What you say guys...

SanjayMystic

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
In both cases rather than studying why not directly search a job and apply for the skilled migrant programs which would give you directly work permit. I am not an expert on the subject but that long experience in a skilled trade or business would be attractive for Canada.
I mean the Canadian government and not the companies because they only care about Canadian work experience.
Good Luck! Cheers!
To get selected in Canada we need Canadian experience and they require persons in top designation for major MNCs.....also it is hard to find IT jobs there with local experience. Since they find efficient labours in outsourced India itself.

Ntechno

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
To get selected in Canada we need Canadian experience and they require persons in top designation for major MNCs.....also it is hard to find IT jobs there with local experience. Since they find efficient labours in outsourced India itself.
My point was more inclined towards your decision to study. If you get an offer from a college it would be a difficult visa process. I mean how would graduate certificate help you progress in your career.
Anyways, Best of Luck!

mushtaqahmad

Dec 14, 2018
College: Lambton College
Course: CYBER SECURITY AND FORENSIC MANAGEMENT
Intake: May 2019
IELTS score: 7
Date of application : 1 SEP
OFFER LETTER -10 SEPT.
Updates: WAITING FOR VISA APPLICATION

I am going to apply for ELI at Seneca College, later i will start a diploma course of my field, i am graduated from BSCS in july 2016, till now i am working and have work experience, how to fulfil my study gap while submitting my visa application, do i need to provide exprience certificate from my company or what ???

Jan 21, 2019
i

have applied for centennial college.

i have yesterday a conversation with hannah madam at centennial bangalore office and she told that seats with direct application from students is full now. and they have only seats left for the application from agents.

thats why i prefer to go to agent
You would want to confirm this information with Centennial directly. Agents have a conflict of interest and may tell you what benefits them more.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I am going to apply for ELI at Seneca College, later i will start a diploma course of my field, i am graduated from BSCS in july 2016, till now i am working and have work experience, how to fulfil my study gap while submitting my visa application, do i need to provide exprience certificate from my company or what ???
To the college unless they ask for a resume you don't need anything extra from what they asked.

For the visa you need to put your employment history in the visa application form. Experience certificates are not required.

Experience certificates are only asked during the PR process.

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Did you upload the documents ? Do you have access to your my Humber account ?
Yes I have access to myHumber portal. I have uploaded all the documents. It shows my current offer status as "Not available yet".

When I click the "Do I have any missing requirements" link it says the following.

Program Requirement Not Met

1. Bachelor's Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma

2.English Language Proficiency Postgraduate

I'm pretty sure I have uploaded all the documents.