+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May / September 2019 intake for Ontario colleges

Jamaicangirl

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Let's gather here as a community and discuss all topics of acceptance and visa related topics here. It doesn't matter which college you are applying just keep everyone posted to compare and evaluate individual prospects.

College :Humber and Cenntenial
Course:Marketing Management
Intake :September 2019
Ielts score: none required
Date of application:November 5 2018
Updates: To date I have not received an offer from either. I expected a response from humber earlier since I applied so early, however they had requested additional documents from me in December which was uploaded so I'm not sure if that delayed the process since I noticed that others applied later and
already received an acceptance. Cenntenial advised that they start processing in the last week of January.

Archana6593

Jan 2, 2019
College: Sheridan and Centennial
Course: Professional Accounting, strategic accounting & Financial Planing
Intake: May 2019
IELTS score: 7.5
Date of application : 1st week of September.
Updates: Recieved strategic accounting from Centennial.
Hi..
Which course have you decided to pursue??
I am a B.com graduate. Would i be allowed to do certificate courses which requires only 12th math as qualification or am i allowed to only study ONLY graduate certificate courses which requires ug as a prerequisite ???

AKSHAYCHAUHAN181

Aug 31, 2018
Hi..
I am a B.com graduate. Would i be allowed to do certificate courses which requires only 12th math as qualification or am i allowed to only study ONLY graduate certificate courses which requires ug as a prerequisite ???
U should go for pg diploma it best suits ur profile
All the best

Reactions: Archana6593

SanjayMystic

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
My prblm is i have study gap of nine years (work exp. Of same period) and only few college accept 5 + study gap and centennial is the one on the top listed

Hey jeet ....same case here i too have a gap of 7 years ....applied in Humber and Centennial for sept 2019.....Please reply if you get any updates from them

Ntechno

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hi..
Even if you secure loa from any college, you won't be granted your visa.
It is pretty clear that the study of post-12th-grade certificate won't help you in any way to progress further after bachelors degree. Good luck convincing the visa officer regarding the same.
My advice would be either search for 2 year pg diploma or study 2 programs of 1 year each. Let me know if you want to know anything else.

Ntechno

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hey jeet ....same case here i too have a gap of 7 years ....applied in Humber and Centennial for sept 2019.....Please reply if you get any updates from them
In both cases rather than studying why not directly search a job and apply for the skilled migrant programs which would give you directly work permit. I am not an expert on the subject but that long experience in a skilled trade or business would be attractive for Canada.
I mean the Canadian government and not the companies because they only care about Canadian work experience.
Good Luck! Cheers!

Jamaicangirl

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
College :Hunger and Cenntenial
Course:Marketing Management
Intake :Sept 2019
Ielts score:not required
Date of application:Nov 5 2018
Updates: No offer letter from either. I expected a response earlier from humber since I applied so early and others that applied later have already received a offer letter. However in December they contacted me to request additional documents so I wonder if that caused a delay In my processing time

Jamaicangirl

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Question: for international students, does humber require that you send your educational documents directly to the school?

Jamaicangirl

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
No just scan and upload.
Thanks alot. I realized that we both applied for the same course, marketing management and you got an offer and I still haven't. I applied on November 5 so I was wondering if I did something that is delaying the process like not submitting my documents directly.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Thanks alot. I realized that we both applied for the same course, marketing management and you got an offer and I still haven't. I applied on November 5 so I was wondering if I did something that is delaying the process like not submitting my documents directly.
No nothing like that. What's your Profile ? , since I applied on the 14th of Nov , also are you applying directly or through a agent or consultant.

Jamaicangirl

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
No nothing like that. What's your Profile ? , since I applied on the 14th of Nov , also are you applying directly or through a agent or consultant.
I applied directly. Doing everything on my own.
Applied to humber on Nov 5
PG in marketing management for the sep