ankitrajgupta

Sep 21, 2018
College: Sheridan, George Brown
Course: Interactive Media Management
Intake: Fall 2019
Ielts score: 7
Date of application: Jan 2019
Updates: Still waiting for a response.

I'm new to this forum. Has anyone else applied for the same course?

psk_patil

Apr 16, 2017
I have applied for Sheridan College. In the status for one of the courses the recent action has changed to "campus location change" and for other courses its written as "Under consideration". what does this mean?

ripan6768

Oct 1, 2018
I have applied for Sheridan College. In the status for one of the courses the recent action has changed to "campus location change" and for other courses its written as "Under consideration". what does this mean?
For which campus it's written?

ishaan radia

Dec 28, 2018
College : confederation college (thunder bay)
Course: business administration accounting
Intake : fall 2019
Ielts score: 6.5
Date of application: march 5th 2019
Updates: LOA received and visa application also done as of today i.e. 5th march 2019 . Lets hope for the best now . All the best everyone.

Kritikt

Feb 27, 2019
I have got an offer letter from Humber college for professional accounting, is anybody else also going for the same course?

ripan6768

Oct 1, 2018
College : confederation college (thunder bay)
Course: business administration accounting
Intake : fall 2019
Ielts score: 6.5
Date of application: march 5th 2019
Updates: LOA received and visa application also done as of today i.e. 5th march 2019 . Lets hope for the best now . All the best everyone.
You already applied for visa?

Totodonna

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
I applied to Humber for journalism, but is it important how many points I got in my ielts? I got 7.5. Haven´t got an answer yet.

Pateldpk

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Nope ...but same college.....how long is your program ?
Hi,

I am applying under SDS where they asking Current Job Appointment letter (last 3 month salary slip). Now my question is this is my 2nd job and i have all salary slip of 2 years.

So i have to submit only latest 3 month salary slip of current job? OR it is better to submit all salary slip till now including earlier job? Please guide. (I will do paper submission).

Mar 11, 2019
Hi.. I had applied to many colleges for September intake 2019 like: seneca, centennial, george brown in november through an agent and till date i haven't got any reply.Do you have any idea when they will issue offer letters or what should i do now??

Pre33

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Can you someone please tell is it possible to get a Canada student visa after rejection I have had 4 rejections when i applied in India the reason for all 4 times is "They checked the others box". yes i failed in 2 subjects i think that might be the reason. Now I am in Portugal on Resident Permit I would like give it another try as its been an year it happened and i really want to pursue my dream of studying in Canada. I am planning to go there for September 2019 intake i have contacted the Embassy of Canada in Portugal they were saying that i need to apply at Paris Canadian Embassy in France. My question is what are the chances of getting a student visa and can i apply for Canada visa at any nearest embassy? I also order Caip notes today .

Lalettan123

Mar 13, 2019
College : Sheridan
Course : Pharmacy technician
Intake : may 2019
Date of application : August 28
Updates : under consideration

It's been 3 months now n I'm really worried .
Do u guyz know if Sheridan has started issuing offer letters for may 2019 intake ?
Oii I am also to Sheridan for may 2019 intake .where in India are you from? I will be leaving on April 11. Have u attended the Hoae test needed for pharmacy technician??

Last edited: