+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May online applicants - Visa status

ujwalreddy1

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Hi guys,

I have applied online on 11th May online and my medicals have been updated on 24th may

Today 25th May i received a mail stating that my application has been forwarded to the Delhi VISA OFFICE

Pls let me know your timelines and stay in touch

Harman 4

May 8, 2018
Hi guys,

I have applied online on 11th May online and my medicals have been updated on 24th may

Today 25th May i received a mail stating that my application has been forwarded to the Delhi VISA OFFICE

I have also applied on 30 th april
Status is you have clear medical
And we checking your eligibility

ijusthaveaquestion

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Applied on 1st of May, they're reviewing my eligibility but the medical section still says that "you do not need a medical exam" should I be worried? I submitted upfront medicals

Alex87M

May 30, 2018
Hi guys,

I have applied online on 19 May, when my application is sumitted I recive 3 e-mails 1.confirmation, 2.successfully submitted and request for 3.bio metric.. next day 20 May i received another e-mail it says to review the messege log on to your account.. and i open my account there is no new messenge only 3 msg that I recive at the time of submission.. what should i do.. and also 24 May i have submitted my bio metric but in my account it says your action is required.. ???

Alex87M

May 30, 2018
Applied on 1st of May, they're reviewing my eligibility but the medical section still says that "you do not need a medical exam" should I be worried? I submitted upfront medicals
I have applied online on 19 May, when my application is sumitted I recive 3 e-mails 1.confirmation, 2.successfully submitted and request for 3.bio metric.. next day 20 May i received another e-mail it says to review the messege log on to your account.. and i open my account there is no new messenge only 3 msg that I recive at the time of submission.. what should i do.. and also 24 May i have submitted my bio metric but in my account it says your action is required.. ???