+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

" MAY-JUNE-JULY-2013" Applicants Please Join

scorpion181181

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Dear Friends,

Those who applied in May,June,July 2013 , at NY office , Pls join to discuss the progress , queries and issues.
This will help each other to solve the problems.

Thanks and good luck.

cardenasm77

Jul 10, 2013
I applied on May 6th thru the VAC and is time that my document still there, with the embassy!.

Does anybody can help me! I sent the LMO and my contract!!!

Thank you friends.

scorpion181181

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Hi,
I think none who has applied in may,june has heard anything.
seeing other threads of post , looks only March Guys have some responce , not even april!!!!!!!!!!

be in touch ...

thanks.

Jun 6, 2013
My application was received April 1, 2013, and it is still in queue for processing, according to the latest email update I received the week of July 1. The update I received at that time indicated they were finalizing applications received on March 25.

cardenasm77

Jul 10, 2013
According to you I supose that our visas will be sent back on August. It is taking the double time that normally takes. :eek:

Jun 6, 2013
I started the process the first of March, with the hope of being reunited with my wife in May, by following CBSA guidelines for US citizens to go to the border. The border guard either did not want to do it, or was unaware of the procedure, even though I showed her information from her agency's website and emails. I filed a complaint on this agent with her agency, and I was told she was in error and the paperwork should have been issued at the border, and she would be retrained. My whole experience with this has been a nightmare of horrific proportions. I think August is a positive outlook for my application at this point.

marianasanroman

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
sorry guys but, what kind of application are we talking about?

hello10

Jul 19, 2013
Hi ,

I applied my CANADA TRV on JUNE 21 st (new york consulate ) in person, submitted all my documents and passort for Mutliple entry TRV . Officer told me it will take Minimun 2 months as they were still processing May applications.

But I GOt my CANADA TRV and received my passport back on JULY 17th , just in 3weeks !!!!!!!!