+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May/June AOR CEC. Anyone passed meds yet?

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
30-10-2017 (RCMP requested)
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Ive given them 3 different Letters for all my experience for 10 years, both here in Sydney and Vancouver. Do they only take into consideration re the NOC code my Candian experience or all of my letters? Ive worked for the same company both in Australia & Canada. I transferred with them back & forth. BUT my Aus experiance matches the NOC code more so. The duties in Canada were kind of the same but worded differently... if that makes sense?!
Did you get points for all the 10 years? If yes, then they will look at the NOC code correlation in all the letters...

Reactions: Carly44

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Did you get points for all the 10 years? If yes, then they will look at the NOC code correlation in all the letters...
YEP, 3+ YEARS (ive had 7 years) international experiance (Australia) and 3 years Canadian experiance. All up 10 years. Iam praying they go through all of my experiance

Reactions: Tomi2

Carly44

May 28, 2017
I also have another question: the COO of my company in canada wrote me a personal reference today with more job duties relating to my NOC code. I was asked yestrday to send over an updated family information form which i have done. It still gives u the option to 'update information', should i resend the family information form with the new reference attached below? Im just scared theyre not gonna get it ontime. I sent an email to cpc & raised CSE....

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
I also have another question: the COO of my company in canada wrote me a personal reference today with more job duties relating to my NOC code. I was asked yestrday to send over an updated family information form which i have done. It still gives u the option to 'update information', should i resend the family information form with the new reference attached below? Im just scared theyre not gonna get it ontime. I sent an email to cpc & raised CSE....
I do not think you need additional reference letters for your experience. you are already getting maximum points if you have selected 3+ years experience. As long as your job description matches the duties of the NOC you are claiming points under you are good.

Also keep in mind that the point difference for canadian experience is 10 points for 2 years and 3 years, and it looks like you claimed the 3 years

BTW what's your timeline and sorry to be blunt .. why are you worried about them counting your 10 year experience ?

Last edited:

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Emailed CPC Ottawa and they replied "we verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within the regular processing times"

I am cec inland, AOR Aug 20th.

Any comments on that? @Carly44 @Tomi2 @shane1990

p86shah

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Got my PPR approved today not email yet but confirmed with CIC agent in morning

AOR 15 June
Med's passed 9 Aug
Back ground check reviewing your eligibility....

Email hope to be soon....

All the best guys

Reactions: Lollie and Tomi2

AAzzzzzz

Oct 5, 2017
Got my PPR approved today not email yet but confirmed with CIC agent in morning

AOR 15 June
Med's passed 9 Aug
Back ground check reviewing your eligibility....

Email hope to be soon....

All the best guys
Congrats :)
what was your Background status before you called the agent ?

AOR 12 June, CEC
As per my profile, they are still reviewing my eligibility criteria and Background check not started.

p86shah

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

It's still shows the same but I confirmed with Agent it says approved.

Only thing it's not updated
Will get email soon

Carly44

May 28, 2017
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

It's still shows the same but I confirmed with Agent it says approved.

Only thing it's not updated
Will get email soon
Awesome!!! Im same time line, they requested additional documents Wednesday, am yet to hear anything

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Emailed CPC Ottawa and they replied "we verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within the regular processing times"

I am cec inland, AOR Aug 20th.

Any comments on that? @Carly44 @Tomi2 @shane1990
Hey Pal.

Ive called & they said the same to me too. Since youre only a month & a half into your application id sit tight for a few more weeks. Seems like theyre starting to give PPR to early to mid June AORS. In most cases its general 4 months or so...

Note; its public holiday there monday so we gotta sit tight an extra day :(

Reactions: Mystico_90

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hey Pal.

Ive called & they said the same to me too. Since youre only a month & a half into your application id sit tight for a few more weeks. Seems like theyre starting to give PPR to early to mid June AORS. In most cases its general 4 months or so...

Note; its public holiday there monday so we gotta sit tight an extra day :(
Interesting. I can wait for 6 months. I just wanted to make sure if the docs are accurate, else I've to do everything again. This will be a big hassle for me. If they're pleased, then I'm pleased lol

Yah, we got a long weekend, it's Thanksgiving here on 9th. lol party time anyways :p

Reactions: Carly44

PrincessofRosie

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
AOR Received.
30-06-2017
@Mystico_90

Not sure if you know but on my GCMS notes i just noticed under application assignment it was sent to ottawa and it says assigned to xxx anf due date is 24th October. Does this mean it needs to completelld by the agent before that date??
Anyone??
From what I have heard the second officer has to open your file due 24th October. If you go to search in here and type in "GCMS", one very long and precise thread will pop up about GCMS notes, you should read it.

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
30-10-2017 (RCMP requested)
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
From what I have heard the second officer has to open your file due 24th October. If you go to search in here and type in "GCMS", one very long and precise thread will pop up about GCMS notes, you should read it.
I agree, I believe you will get it before 24th...

rgree

Jan 20, 2016
Hey all,
I am a May 21 AOR, just saw that my additional documents have been processed and now says "no additional documents needed". Medicals passed sometime over the summer. Everything else still says processing. Does this mean I am in IP2? If so, do things usually go quicker from here? I am trying to decide if I need to apply for a bridging permit. My employer says "yes" and has offered to pay for it, so I'll probably do it. Thoughts?

AAzzzzzz

Oct 5, 2017
Hey all,
I am a May 21 AOR, just saw that my additional documents have been processed and now says "no additional documents needed". Medicals passed sometime over the summer. Everything else still says processing. Does this mean I am in IP2? If so, do things usually go quicker from here? I am trying to decide if I need to apply for a bridging permit. My employer says "yes" and has offered to pay for it, so I'll probably do it. Thoughts?
whats your background check status? I think you should apply for BOWP as a back up plan for now.