+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May intake 2020(visa related)

Tonnoy

Mar 7, 2020
I applied for canada study permit in 29th January from Bangladesh through vfs and all documents were received at Singapore on 3rd February. But I haven't got any response from them yet. In addition, i didn't done the medical test before submitting the papers as they were to ask for it. But its been so long and if i track my application through vfs it still says "visa application received by canada visa office, Singapore on 2020/02/03 and its under process". Here's my question, is it a bad sign as its been so long they still didn't asked for the medical examination? Or is it any other factor that causing the delay? Or anything else? If anyone submitted the papers and got the result please share your experience.
Thanks

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
I applied for canada study permit in 29th January from Bangladesh through vfs and all documents were received at Singapore on 3rd February. But I haven't got any response from them yet. In addition, i didn't done the medical test before submitting the papers as they were to ask for it. But its been so long and if i track my application through vfs it still says "visa application received by canada visa office, Singapore on 2020/02/03 and its under process". Here's my question, is it a bad sign as its been so long they still didn't asked for the medical examination? Or is it any other factor that causing the delay? Or anything else? If anyone submitted the papers and got the result please share your experience.
Thanks
It’s best to create GC key and link application online for regular updates