+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May applications for TRV

Shiningstars

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Any updates on your passport submission?
I submitted yesterday firstly I went to ADVO but they didn’t entertain than afterwards I went to AbU dhabi VFS center and explained the scenario of my wife than the guy in the counter firstly said might be it will happen but not sure than he call his senior/ colleague he brings the passport,letter and asked for wife’s visa copy inside a room after 10 mins came back and said submit it than i paid fees of 366.50 AED for 2 passports and yesterday evening got the information that passport dispatched to abu dhabhi visa office currently status shows its under process at Abu dhabhi visa office.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I submitted yesterday firstly I went to ADVO but they didn’t entertain than afterwards I went to AbU dhabi VFS center and explained the scenario of my wife than the guy in the counter firstly said might be it will happen but not sure than he call his senior/ colleague he brings the passport,letter and asked for wife’s visa copy inside a room after 10 mins came back and said submit it than i paid fees of 366.50 AED for 2 passports and yesterday evening got the information that passport dispatched to abu dhabhi visa office currently status shows its under process at Abu dhabhi visa office.
Super! Expedited visa stamping :)