+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May applications for TRV

Jg461

Jun 20, 2018
Applied on 28th May online from canada for my wife in India.

Visa refused for the following reasons:

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

travel history
Family ties in Canada and in country of residence
Purpose of visit
Personal assets and financial status

Only these 4 reasons are check marked.
Another line that talks abt sufficient funds is not checkmarked. so I am guessing the money I showed in her account was enough.

She has only travelled to hong kong with me. other than that no travel history.
I showed her letter of leave from work signed with dates and all.
Time period of 2 weeks.
submitted flight tickets.
Purpose of visit, i said she is coming here to visit me and my family plust see some of the area around.
booked and showed hotel tickets.
she doesn't have land in her name or assets.
so I just showed money in her bank account about 6k cad. and showed she works there full time with letter of employment and letter of leave from her work place; signed.

Thinking of applying again. any suggestions? not sure what more info I can provide on her side.
Do you have spousal sponsorship application in process? And did you apply after sponsor approval?

ina0313

Jun 21, 2018
Hi everyone
I applied for a tourist visa along with my parents on the 18th of May through an agent. We had a sponsor letter from my mother's cousin in Canada. My father is a retired army officer.. can that be a cause for delayed processing?
VFS tracking says it's being processed in the New Delhi office.. have not linked paper application online.