+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May applications for TRV

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Travel history
Family ties in Canada and country of residence
Immigration status in country of residence
Financial and asset

Non of the reasons make sense since we’ve submitted everything to prove the opposite of each reason . It seems like they haven’t really looked into our application to be honest.
Have you Travel to any country ??

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Travel history: expired and valid US visas , traveled twice for not more than 2 weeks in the past 10 years.
Financial and assets & immigration status: property contract in Egypt and lease in Dubai and car lease in Dubai school re enrollment fees for children salary certificate from employer NOC from employer. Bank statement and salary slips for past 6 months.
13.000 CAD.
Marriage certificate.
Birth certificates.
Recently renewed 3 year residency visas.
Employer letter of explanation that my husband is needed for important projects .
All passport pages.
Letter of invitation from Canadian froends
Letter of invitation from the event my husband was to attend.
Receipt for the ticket of the event.

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Travel history: expired and valid US visas , traveled twice for not more than 2 weeks in the past 10 years.
Financial and assets & immigration status: property contract in Egypt and lease in Dubai and car lease in Dubai school re enrollment fees for children salary certificate from employer NOC from employer. Bank statement and salary slips for past 6 months.
13.000 CAD.
Marriage certificate.
Birth certificates.
Recently renewed 3 year residency visas.
Employer letter of explanation that my husband is needed for important projects .
All passport pages.
Letter of invitation from Canadian froends
Letter of invitation from the event my husband was to attend.
Receipt for the ticket of the event.
He is Only US visa holder ? Never visit in any other country ?

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
what is his profession & how long have been living in UAE. ?
Europe but thst was before 10 years
He’s a 3D artist we’ve been in the UAE for 8 years now .
Really our application was very normal
We got our US visa easily without anyof this overwhelming documents.
It seems like anyone that is not residing in their home country is a red flag to them . Other than that I don’t find another reason to refuse us a TRV.

Everyone wants to migrate, sure.. but that doesn’t mean we would overstay our visa since that would ruin our plans to immigrate all together.

Singh_299652

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
Whole lot of April applicants are still waiting, who applied after 15 April are still waiting, seems long way to go for May applicants. Easily 35-45 days.

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018
Travel history
Family ties in Canada and country of residence
Immigration status in country of residence
Financial and asset

Non of the reasons make sense since we’ve submitted everything to prove the opposite of each reason . It seems like they haven’t really looked into our application to be honest.
So sorry to hear this
What was your profile

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
I applied supervisa for my father 28 march medical passed no response after that
Have you linked your mother's application in mycic account. If not, you will need to create mycic account for her and once created then link the application. This way you will have more visibility