+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May applications for TRV

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
We got our refusal today:

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident
visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not
meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration
and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following
grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and
financial status.

Basically the same as our previous refusal from March 2018 except this time we provided much more information regarding his business and his travel plans.

It's true he has no previous travel history but I thought our application was strong enough to overcome that.

The purpose of his visit was tourism. We provided a detailed day by day outline of all his plans for a 2 week visit including estimated costs, hotel bookings, airline confirmations, my invitation letter as well as supplementary letters from my pastor and family inviting him to visit.

Personal assets and financial: We provided evidence of his business including business registration and lease of his office space, client relationship letters and contracts, bank statements - both business and personal for the past 7 months with a combined total of 22,100 CAD and then we also provided mine as his host in the amount of 5,600 and investments totaling <96,000 CAD.

To say we are crushed is a drastic understatement. This time we really thought we had all our bases covered except the travel history, but that seems to be their sticking point.

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident
visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not
meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration
and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following
grounds:
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and
financial status.

Basically the same as our previous refusal from March 2018 except this time we provided much more information regarding his business and his travel plans.

It's true he has no previous travel history but I thought our application was strong enough to overcome that.

The purpose of his visit was tourism. We provided a detailed day by day outline of all his plans for a 2 week visit including estimated costs, hotel bookings, airline confirmations, my invitation letter as well as supplementary letters from my pastor and family inviting him to visit.

Personal assets and financial: We provided evidence of his business including business registration and lease of his office space, client relationship letters and contracts, bank statements - both business and personal for the past 7 months with a combined total of 22,100 CAD and then we also provided mine as his host in the amount of 5,600 and investments totaling <96,000 CAD.

To say we are crushed is a drastic understatement. This time we really thought we had all our bases covered except the travel history, but that seems to be their sticking point.
@Bryanna i think they always given same reasons to everyone whom they want refused ?

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017

grounds:
financial status.

sorry for hear the refusal
from whare you applied?
travel history?
online ??

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
It’s been 34 days for you ?????
Why is it taking too long?
In Assets I present them a CA report from India with full notarized and some funds from there maybe they are verifying everything & dont know whare is my case ruining is it possible to get know ?do yu know about it anything ?

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
In Assets I present them a CA report from India with full notarized and some funds from there maybe they are verifying everything & dont know whare is my case ruining is it possible to get know ?do yu know about it anything ?
My husbands case is super simple.. no complex documents whatsoever.. not sure what would they check other than his job here in Dubai.

Reactions: Manpreet_2233

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017

grounds:
financial status.

I’m so sorry for your refusal :( it’s sad really

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna i think they always given same reasons to everyone whom they want refused ?
I don't think so. There's a new thread today where someone's parents were refused for identity issues (in addition to the 'standard' reasons). Hopefully, she will explain what kind of identity issues

Did you get a new application number for the re-created file?