+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May Applicants - (Online - Processing in Delhi - Sep Intake)

ab995

Jul 9, 2018
This is my profile:

University: Simon Fraser University
Visa Applied on : 23rd May
File forwarded to: Ottawa / Delhi
Medical Updated on: 8th June
Visa Approved on: 23rd July
Offline/Online: Online
Acknowledgement Letters : Just 1 from Delhi (SDS Email )
Ielts/Toefl: 8.5,7.5,6.5,8 OA 7.5

Profile:
10th-
12th- 88.7%
B.Tech-8.57 CGPA

Financial: College Deposit , GIC, Father & Mother 6 Months Bank Statements as well as last 2 years ITR.
Ur profile?

Subashree

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Hi I submitted my passport at Chennai vfs and passport sent to Bangalore embassy for stamping but my file processed at new Delhi. Is this fine ?

ab995

Jul 9, 2018
Hi I submitted my passport at Chennai vfs and passport sent to Bangalore embassy for stamping but my file processed at new Delhi. Is this fine ?
That is not a problem. If you have applied online then your file goes to delhi most of the time.
But when you submit passport to the nearest VFS center (i,e Chennai), then it goes to its associated embassy (i.e bangalore). Dont need to worry about that.

Subashree

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
That is not a problem. If you have applied online then your file goes to delhi most of the time.
But when you submit passport to the nearest VFS center (i,e Chennai), then it goes to its associated embassy (i.e bangalore). Dont need to worry about that.
Thank you so much for the positive response

Garry296

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
Greetings folks,
I recently submitted my passport at vfs . Does anyone know how much time it takes to stamp the passport. As i have to book air travel tickets.
Thanks

shiv_zor

Jun 4, 2018
Greetings folks,
I recently submitted my passport at vfs . Does anyone know how much time it takes to stamp the passport. As i have to book air travel tickets.
Thanks
hello, i got my visa approved on 19th july and i submitted my passport on next day 20th. they told me it takes 5-10 days for us to get it back. today i received an update saying mine was given to the blue dart courier. so im guessing it will reach me by tomorrow or day after, so you can roughly say that you will get it in 5 days!
congrats btw !

srpraveen

Jul 1, 2018
Hey guys!

I have applied on March 23rd. I got my medical examination passed on July 4th.

I am still waiting for my passport request. I have already booked my air tickets on 26th of August.

Hopefully I should be getting it by then.

rkasssus

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
Hey guys!

I have applied on March 23rd. I got my medical examination passed on July 4th.

I am still waiting for my passport request. I have already booked my air tickets on 26th of August.

Hopefully I should be getting it by then.
OMG....

Singh-Hanjra

Jul 28, 2018
Welcome to the club, buddy.

Lots of us are waiting like you. Today marks the 71st Day for me. When I applied on 30th April, the processing time was 4-6 weeks. 10 Weeks and nothing has happened.

I also applied online & University category.

The Canadian Visa office is sleeping.

Singh-Hanjra

Jul 28, 2018
Hey Guys,

I have applied for my study permit on 23rd May and it has been in review since 6th June (Also my medicals were updated on this date). I have received just 1 acknowledgement email on 22nd June.

As today marks the 49th day (and the said processing time is 7 weeks) , I am a bit worried.
Is anyone else waiting for their study permit and have applied around 23rd may?

FYI - I have applied online - University category.

Thanks
Whats with the acknowledged email thing. I too have been waiting , i applied on May16 through VFS Chandigarh and then linked with the online application on mid of July.My application is also for the University for post graduate studies.Extremely worried.