+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May Applicants - (Online - Processing in Delhi - Sep Intake)

ab995

Jul 9, 2018
Hey Guys,

I have applied for my study permit on 23rd May and it has been in review since 6th June (Also my medicals were updated on this date). I have received just 1 acknowledgement email on 22nd June.

As today marks the 49th day (and the said processing time is 7 weeks) , I am a bit worried.
Is anyone else waiting for their study permit and have applied around 23rd may?

FYI - I have applied online - University category.

Thanks

frustsaur

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Welcome to the club, buddy.

Lots of us are waiting like you. Today marks the 71st Day for me. When I applied on 30th April, the processing time was 4-6 weeks. 10 Weeks and nothing has happened.

I also applied online & University category.

The Canadian Visa office is sleeping.

ab995

Jul 9, 2018
Crap. Thats a lot of waiting.

Did u send a CSE and if yes, did u get a reply for it. Also how many acknowledgement letters did u get.

frustsaur

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
I got the initial 2 acknowledgement messages. And nothing since.

I have dropped an email to the Delhi consulate. Dropped a message on the web form, called VFE, called the Delhi High commission.

No response to the messages, no information through the calls.

This is the reality of the situation of online applicants buddy. Left hanging dry.

shaivalgajjar

Jun 2, 2018
Applied on 16th May! Online, university category. 8 weeks gone by and still awaiting their response. Have received two acknowledgment letters so far.

Vijayvj

Jul 9, 2018
Same. Applied on may31st online, no reply yet. Any of ur friends who applied online to Delhi immigration got their visa?

SameenHanda

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
I applied on 16 may
Just medical passed in first week of june. 8 weeks gone
SPP category

What do you think guys
Is it worth waiting or not?

frustsaur

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
I had booked flights to go for coming Monday. I wanted to go earlier and settle in by finding good housing option and maybe learn French too, as Montreal has many free classes option.

But all hopes gone now for that. Have to spend more money to reschedule the ticket.

These visa office guys are so lazy.

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
These visa office guys are so lazy.
Unfortunately, that is highly immature and irresponsible comment. They are also humans and have some protocol.

Your negative comments are showered all over the forum. If your attitude remains same, then life is gonna teach you more harsh lessons to chisel a character out of you.

Reactions: ParthR and mmclub

shiv_zor

Jun 4, 2018
Hey Guys,

I have applied for my study permit on 23rd May and it has been in review since 6th June (Also my medicals were updated on this date). I have received just 1 acknowledgement email on 22nd June.

As today marks the 49th day (and the said processing time is 7 weeks) , I am a bit worried.
Is anyone else waiting for their study permit and have applied around 23rd may?

FYI - I have applied online - University category.

Thanks
Same here. i had applied on may 21st- online- spp college. only medicals has passed. it has been in review over a month now. no updates. 51st day today. worried.

frustsaur

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Unfortunately, that is highly immature and irresponsible comment. They are also humans and have some protocol.

Your negative comments are showered all over the forum. If your attitude remains same, then life is gonna teach you more harsh lessons to chisel a character out of you.
Haha. Seriously buddy?

Just because it's a visa office we are fine with their shoddy workmanship and absolutely no customer service or getting tasks done within deadlines?

Imagine if this were happening when we had applied for say an Indian passport or something related to the Indian government. All of us would be brooding that the government is good for nothing.

But if I say something about the Canadian visa office, I'm spreading negativity?

Talk about confirmation bias.

Anyway, to each their own. But I'm very much justified in my rants.

helplesss

Jul 10, 2018
Hi guys, I applied on May 9th, received Student Acknowledgement on 23rd and later 2 other mails stating that my visa in under process "PLEASE BE PATIENT".

Processing time as per CIC: 6 weeks
Time elapsed: 9 Weeks

I don't know what to do