+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Hello,

Just an update!

We have received the Ready for Visa email. We have one month time to submit our passports. Medical redo request is definitely a positive sign..

Its yet to sink in though :-D

Details are as below:
AOR : May 26th,2017
FSW
IP2 : Aug 2nd,2017
Medical Redo Request : 26th April, 2018
PPR : Letter dated 15th May,2018 but received on 16th May, 2018 8:12AM IST

Hope and pray all of you receive your PPR very soon. Thank you for all the support and valuable information I got from this forum

Congrats....Happy for you

ysahmed

Star Member
Jan 14, 2018
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
Any PPR updates from May 2017 applicants?

ysahmed

Star Member
Jan 14, 2018
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
Still waiting and my LVO response is, "We realize that the situation is unfortunate and regret that our response could not be more favorable at the moment".
Which is your LVO?

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Still waiting and my LVO response is, "We realize that the situation is unfortunate and regret that our response could not be more favorable at the moment".
And I got this..

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken or if additional information is required.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

I couldn't believe me eyes when I saw the last paragraph. I mean seriously, you have an audacity to say that you hope the provided information is helpful. How on Earth in the whole message any information was helpful when you didn't even reply my query.:mad:

Reactions: Mtunguyas

ysahmed

Star Member
Jan 14, 2018
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
And I got this..

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken or if additional information is required.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

I couldn't believe me eyes when I saw the last paragraph. I mean seriously, you have an audacity to say that you hope the provided information is helpful. How on Earth in the whole message any information was helpful when you didn't even reply my query.:mad:
At least you got this response...lol...NDVO never responds. I've sent them 3 emails but didn't receive a response to even 1 till now..Grrrr

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
At least you got this response...lol...NDVO never responds. I've sent them 3 emails but didn't receive a response to even 1 till now..Grrrr
Yeah I feel for ya mate. It's already annoying that our applications are taking ages but on top of all that they've to give us as BS answer as they possibly could instead of providing us clarity on our files.

ysahmed

Star Member
Jan 14, 2018
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
Hey everyone,

Good news. I got my PPR email last night. My file was under SS since October 24th, 2017.
Anyone whose file is under SS will hear back soon I believe.
Good luck.
That's great. Congrats!!! What was your AOR date?