+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
The GCMS Notes I ordered in Mar 2018 showed Medicals as Passed - Expired. I guess I will order another one after a month or so if they still do not request a remedical.
My medicals expired and the status on mycic changed from passed to "you do not need a medical test" . Anyway i am more concerned about SS at this point, waiting for CBSA notes for 1.5 months now.

Reactions: Ammar30

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
My medicals expired and the status on mycic changed from passed to "you do not need a medical test" . Anyway i am more concerned about SS at this point, waiting for CBSA notes for 1.5 months now.
I feel for you mate. I'm in the same situation except the SS. My medical is about to expire in 2 days time and i still haven't heard anything back from LVO on my extention request.

I'm gonna raise a CSE today so hoping for someone to reply. Fingers crossed!

ysahmed

Star Member
Jan 14, 2018
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
What's SS. Where do I see it in GCMS?

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
When this happened mate?

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
When this happened mate?
On my GCMS notes the section for notes has s15. and for 3 sets of notes (comments by visa officer) the information is withheld, same as 2 activity items. When i asked the local VO they said that some processing is being done by a 3rd party (i assume thats CSIS/CBSA) hence the delay. I ve also orderd CSIS report which says my SS is in process.

Reactions: Ammar30

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
I feel for you mate. I'm in the same situation except the SS. My medical is about to expire in 2 days time and i still haven't heard anything back from LVO on my extention request.

I'm gonna raise a CSE today so hoping for someone to reply. Fingers crossed!
Have u passed security screening?

Apr 28, 2014
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in May 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for May AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

PPR Estimator:

(source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/ppr-date-estimtaor)

Average time to get Meds Passed:

(source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/estimate-medical-passed-date)

Average time to PPR based on Stream: :

(source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream)

Average time to PPR by Visa Office:

(Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-visa-office)

Good luck!

P.S If you find the thread and stats useful, please just click [GOOD]
Submitted my application yesterday and received my AOR today. Please add me to the WhatsApp group. Thanks!

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Have u passed security screening?
I wasn't under security screening up until the point my GCMS were printed on 14th March. It was just a regular security check that my file was going through. I raised a CSE on Thursday last week to check the progress but haven't heard anything back yet. I am hoping and praying that very soon we all will succeed in this final hurdle :)

Mtunguyas

Nov 30, 2017
I wasn't under security screening up until the point my GCMS were printed on 14th March. It was just a regular security check that my file was going through. I raised a CSE on Thursday last week to check the progress but haven't heard anything back yet. I am hoping and praying that very soon we all will succeed in this final hurdle :)
Yes i am hoping that too. Lets remain positive and hopeful. :):D .

Reactions: Reykhan

ysahmed

Star Member
Jan 14, 2018
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
Any PPRs or updates for May 2017 applicants?

ysahmed

Star Member
Jan 14, 2018
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
Has anyone tried using the complaint/feedback form on the IRCC website?

ysahmed

Star Member
Jan 14, 2018
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
09-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-03-2017
Does anyone know the difference between the medical exam validity date and due date? My validity date shows 2018/04/05 and due date shows 2018/08/04 in my GCMS notes