+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

Annu.guj

Nov 2, 2017
Hi everyone,
My AOR date is 23 May. I gt last mail in July after that nothing bt on checking CIC account saw there was progress. My current status says
Application Status: Final Decision
Details: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when final decision is made.
It is like this since what feels like forever. I do not understand the terms IP1, IP2 n all as never gotto read that ever. My medical is passed.
Can anyone please explain this to me.

Annu.guj

Nov 2, 2017
Hi everyone,
My AOR date is 23 May. I gt last mail in July after that nothing bt on checking CIC account saw there was progress. My current status says
Application Status: Final Decision
Details: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when final decision is made.
It is like this since what feels like forever. I do not understand the terms IP1, IP2 n all as never gotto read that ever. My medical is passed.
Can anyone please explain this to me.

Nadiametwally

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Hi everybody
Want to ask about «interview» the status in.my timline is «you do not need interview.» is that mean that the decision is already done, my AOR is 5th may

Dr.Kobra

Oct 28, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/05/2017
Doc's Request.
24/07/2017
AOR Received.
30/05/2017
Med's Done....
30/03/2017
I am still in NA2.

Aor May 8th.
Visa Office Mexico City
PNP Outland Ontario

NA2 stage since July 24 when they asked for additional documents.

langton

Aug 2, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Hi everybody
Want to ask about «interview» the status in.my timline is «you do not need interview.» is that mean that the decision is already done, my AOR is 5th may
It means you don't need an interview at this point of time. If they have made a decision, then either you will get an email to your email account or a message in the CIC account about the decision.

Nadiametwally

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
It means you don't need an interview at this point of time. If they have made a decision, then either you will get an email to your email account or a message in the CIC account about the decision.
Thank you langfon,
yes before it used to be «you don't need an interview at this point of time» now it is « you dont need an interview.» and also the adr went to no aditionel documents needed.