App. Filed.......
29/05/2017
Doc's Request.
24/07/2017
AOR Received.
30/05/2017
Med's Done....
30/03/2017
hmm...."Feeling to give up on thinking about this".........ultimate level..........Definitely you're going to get PPR soon!!!
I agree. If you are having luck like mine, it will happen when you have given up.

Reactions: Andrew2016

Andrew2016

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The anticipation can definitely take a toll on you, but let me just give a glimpse of my path towards PPR.

I came to Canada as a student in 2011 and studied for 4 years, started working in Canada mid 2014 when I heard the rule for PR had changed. I took a deep breath and told myself that things will work out eventually, besides I had 2.5 years work permit/visa left. As time passed by I got married and applied for my wife's visa (Spousal accompanying visa on the basis of my work permit) . They make you go through a questionnaire and then ask you to submit certain documents and I did that. Turns out they never asked for my work letter and I did not submitted it. Her visa was declined. Applied again with the work information, declined again because they think we will not return to our country when our visa expires!

We didn't give up, we applied for her visa after a year as a student this time. Again rejected for the 3rd time! After that my work permit expired and I had to apply for a student visa in order to stay back. We eventually got an invite under the express entry this March and Applied in May and lo and behold we both got approved yesterday. :)

My intention to share this roller-coaster of a story is simple, don't lose hope! I have been in the worst of the worst situations with missing out on initial years of my marriage to being pressured to make decision whether to stay or go back home and boy oh boy going through depression and anxiety! It was really difficult.

But, things will work out, they might take longer but eventually they will. Just be a little more patient. If a case like mine can be approved, I bet yours will be too. Good luck and thank you for the emotional support all along the process.

Edit - Word

Last edited:

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Another week about to end, no updates as usual !!
Feeling to give up on thinking about this.
makes two of us mate. At a point where I almost don't care anymore and feeling apathetic.

saleem11

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
The anticipation can definitely take a toll on you, but let me just give a glimpse of my path towards PPR.

I came to Canada as a student in 2011 and studied for 4 years, started working in Canada mid 2014 when I heard the rule for PR had changed. I took a deep breath and told myself that things will work out eventually, besides I had 2.5 years work permit/visa left. As time passed by I got married and applied for my wife's visa (Spousal accompanying visa on the basis of my work permit) . They make you go through a questionnaire and then ask you to submit certain documents and I did that. Turns out they never asked for my work letter and I did not submitted it. Her visa was declined. Applied again with the work information, declined again because they think we will not return to our country when our visa expires!

We didn't give up, we applied for her visa after a year as a student this time. Again rejected for the 3rd time! After that my work permit expired and I had to apply for a student visa in order to stay back. We eventually got an invite under the express entry this March and Applied in May and lo and behold we both got approved yesterday. :)

My intention to share this roller-coaster of a story is simple, don't lose hope! I have been in the worst of the worst situations with missing out on initial years of my marriage to being pressured to make decision whether to stay or go back home and boy oh boy going through depression and anxiety! It was really difficult.

But, things will work out, they might take longer but eventually they will. Just be a little more patient. If a case like mine can be approved, I bet yours will be too. Good luck and thank you for the emotional support all along the process.

Edit - Word
Many Congratulations!!!!

"Winners never quit and quitters never win" :......Copied

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
I have seen another Update yesterday on my profile, and later came to know that my ex employer got a call about my employment which is good in one way. I see updated, but nothing has changed when I opened it. Same status.. B/G : Always N/A .. I do not understand what is going on ..

Reactions: mok_kab

riteshbharatiya

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
I have seen another Update yesterday on my profile, and later came to know that my ex employer got a call about my employment which is good in one way. I see updated, but nothing has changed when I opened it. Same status.. B/G : Always N/A .. I do not understand what is going on ..
I guess they are reviewing your eligibility as you mentioned it was Recommended passed in your GCMS.

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017

Edit - Word

Your story is truly amazing.. keep up the spirit

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
At least someones looking at and working on your file .. All da best to all of us

Reactions: srujju

vkumar7077

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Has anyone changed VO for their spouse after PPR?
Did the second letter that they received in their CIC account mention that the VO office is specifically changed for Spouse alone. Or is it addressed to Main applicant?

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
GUYS,
just trying to figure out something in common between us LEFT "BEHIND" A lot of people with a long wait tend to have an extensive travel history or PCC from more than one country.
That's my case - Is it the same for some of you guys who are approaching the 6 months mark?
Same her, and I am on ss as well

Reactions: fdelacerda

Sukh060517

Oct 13, 2017
Wrote CIC a mail on 6th Nov (upon completion of 180 days), wrote a mail again on 8th Nov( thinking they might not consider the mail of 6th as it was still the 180th day) called the CIC on Thursday and Friday (through a Canadian friend and personally as well) and finally applied for GCMS notes for the first time on 10th Nov. But the status remains the same. (IP2). Wait goes on....! :cool: