+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

gkumar74

Oct 3, 2017
Same happened to me today. Have you called/emailed them recently? I called them today morning and the this happened. I couldn't talk with an agent that moment because the "high volume of calls".

I also emailed them 6 days ago and they said my file is being processed at CPC-Ottawa.

I'm waiting for 152 days since AOR.

Cheers,
Called them on Wednesday talked to an agent ..got same answer as everytime that application is under process ...checking eligibility and BGC....Have ordered GCMS note on 3rd Oct so its gonna be 31 days on this friday ,...not sure might be indication for GCMS is ready..just guessing...

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
i submitted my passport on 13th Oct and still haven't got it back. Any one can help me reduce my tension by telling me the normal processing times?
I submitted with 2 photographs each for my spouse and myself and only one of them had the DOB information at the back for both me and my spouse. Please help.
@SKR1988 check this https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/passport-processing-tracker... it is almost 20 days from PP approval to PP receipt and also post your queries in the related forum https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/passports-to-cpc-ottawa-sep-2017.516395/page-45..hope this helps my friend...cheers..:)

nucksrule

Aug 10, 2017
Hi fellows,
At last RFV aka Golden email came Oct. 30th. 7:05 PM EST.
This was my second try since my first application got rejected due to incompleteness in April this year.
Timeline is in my signature. Let me know if you have any questions and hopefully I could be helpful.

Keep believe in and stay positive brothers and sisters!

Cheers.

Dolly143

Sep 28, 2017
Hi fellows,
At last RFV aka Golden email came Oct. 30th. 7:05 PM EST.
This was my second try since my first application got rejected due to incompleteness in April this year.
Timeline is in my signature. Let me know if you have any questions and hopefully I could be helpful.

Keep believe in and stay positive brothers and sisters!

Cheers.
Congrats...gudluck for your future
What was the reason for earlier rejection..and any what additional docs were asked ??

nucksrule

Aug 10, 2017
Congrats...gudluck for your future
What was the reason for earlier rejection..and any what additional docs were asked ??
My Korean Police record wasn't in proper form CIC wanted. So they jettisoned my application...
I had to start from scratch. ITA and all that...

Last edited:
Reactions: Dolly143