+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

nucksrule

Aug 10, 2017
"We are processing your bgc" Since mid Aug.
Call centre confirmed they are doing bg and eligibility check.
But shortly after they asked for my military record this week.
Hopefully this won't hold the process.

Mrwaitingtoolong

Sep 11, 2017
"We are processing your bgc" Since mid Aug.
Call centre confirmed they are doing bg and eligibility check.
But shortly after they asked for my military record this week.
Hopefully this won't hold the process.
My BG check was your application is in process. We will send you message when we start ur BG check. It stayed this for long. And now this tuesday my BG check went to not applicable.
Do u know which stage i am on??

nucksrule

Aug 10, 2017
Could be NA2? Not an expert but looks like IP2 is close. Any take on from the experts?
My BGC stays "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." since med passed.
I can't recall that I ever got NA...

Reactions: Mrwaitingtoolong

Mrwaitingtoolong

Sep 11, 2017
Could be NA2? Not an expert but looks like IP2 is close. Any take on from the experts?
My BGC stays "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." since med passed.
I can't recall that I ever got NA...
I am confused too. Do not know what to make of it??

Reactions: nucksrule

SKR1988

May 17, 2016
i submitted my passport on 13th Oct and still haven't got it back. Any one can help me reduce my tension by telling me the normal processing times?
I submitted with 2 photographs each for my spouse and myself and only one of them had the DOB information at the back for both me and my spouse. Please help.

AndersonM

May 17, 2017
there was an update in mycic account but nothing change when I open profile....
Same happened to me today. Have you called/emailed them recently? I called them today morning and the this happened. I couldn't talk with an agent that moment because the "high volume of calls".

I also emailed them 6 days ago and they said my file is being processed at CPC-Ottawa.

I'm waiting for 152 days since AOR.

Cheers,

Last edited: