+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
What it says on Eligibility and all other things??
Eligibility: Review Required ( Because i sent another noc code via cse as it was more consistent, so case analyst says first noc is consistent but second one is more consistent, so just to notify officer about this change)
Medical: Passed
Criminality: In progress
Security: Not started
what about your file?

jackappan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Just got gcms notes,no updates what so ever after submitting additional rcmp document request. It's 5 months now, my file package is very small, canadian experience & education, ielts,pcc's & no spouse & Children's.

God knows what IRCC is upto!
no updates ? u must have passed elibility right?

angelbird

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Thank you all for help, comments on this form. I need to ask a question, for those who sent their passport for stamp. I have a question for those who sent their passport; a) do we need to take brand new photo again while sending passport, or b) can I use what I have used for medical test exam and uploaded in my PR application?

gkumar74

Oct 3, 2017
Eligibility: Review Required ( Because i sent another noc code via cse as it was more consistent, so case analyst says first noc is consistent but second one is more consistent, so just to notify officer about this change)
Medical: Passed
Criminality: In progress
Security: Not started
what about your file?
Nothing update......Have ordered GCMS on 3rd OCT...so will receive next month...called few times and they said everything is under verification ..no update...well If they will follow timeline of 6 months it would be great because I have seen some guys from March and April still waiting and CIC said to them that you are out from 6 month timeline...Hoping that not happen to us...

hirakpatel81

Jul 14, 2017
Just got gcms notes,no updates what so ever after submitting additional rcmp document request. It's 5 months now, my file package is very small, canadian experience & education, ielts,pcc's & no spouse & Children's.

God knows what IRCC is upto!
June 2 AOR.
Only medical passed. No updates yet. My friend with June 23 AOR got PPR yesterday. Don't know what IRCC is doing.

gkumar74

Oct 3, 2017
I received GCMS notes on 11th Oct but its not that easy as it looks coz my medical is not cleared yet :(
one of my friend has medical issue in his file because of his son...it was on hold for little while but at the end he got approval...so it will approved your medical....I wish you good luck...

fatemeh1357

Mar 10, 2017
dear friend,
do you know if they want to reject, how long does it takes?

CEC inland
AOR: 16 May
Medical passed: 28 July
Ad: we review the additional document you provided( I did not add any additional document)
BG: NA from 2th August
criminal passsed.

Still review of eligibility!!!!!

Reactions: kimi_pat

jackappan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
dear friend,
do you know if they want to reject, how long does it takes?

CEC inland
AOR: 16 May
Medical passed: 28 July
Ad: we review the additional document you provided( I did not add any additional document)
BG: NA from 2th August
criminal passsed.

Still review of eligibility!!!!!
what does it say on gcms . Was it recommed pass then passed to VO and asked for review again .

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
mine is also eligibility recommend pass on gcms. But i heard VO may ask for further review if they need it right?
My Eligibility status was "passed" in CPC. When moved to LVO it went to "not started" and now it's been stalling for almost to two months.
Even though the suggestion of the analyst is a big relief, I guess the final say is always in LVO for outland applications.