+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

CECIndia

May 12, 2017
It means welcome to the NA club ;)

kiddin', As per my understanding NA normally appears when certain checks has been completed and next check is about to start.
So as soon as they'd start another check (Security), you'd see the change in BGC status.
Thanks for reply.

Could you please let me know status changed to NA means all the document check is passed and only criminality check pending?

Thank you in advance.

rmsb0079

Feb 9, 2017
Has anyone contacted the call centre from outside Canada? I tried calling the number +1-888-242-2100 (From outside Canada) but the number wont connect.

Would appreciate any help in this regard.

Cheers!

rkhan15

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Has anyone contacted the call centre from outside Canada? I tried calling the number +1-888-242-2100 (From outside Canada) but the number wont connect.

Would appreciate any help in this regard.

Cheers!
This thread has the details on how to contact CIC from outside of Canada:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-call-ircc-cic-from-outside-canada.429081/

Just to let you know CIC Canada only accepts calls from inland applicants and advises other applicants to use email in order to contact them. So in order for you to call them you need to use some sort VOIP service, otherwise there phone system is intelligent enough to not let you through. Some folks have used Skype.

Reactions: fdelacerda

SKR1988

May 17, 2016
There was an update on my account today.

Review of additional documents changed to We do not need additional documents and

BG changed to we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

CEC Inland.

AOR: May 24
MED: Aug 3
BG: was at we are processing your application since Aug 3rd till this morning.

I'm really thankful to God for this progress. Praying we all get PPR soon.
Same here. Additional docs changed to "We do not need". However background checks still the same "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Hoping for the best

Reactions: kiki123

rmsb0079

Feb 9, 2017
This thread has the details on how to contact CIC from outside of Canada:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-call-ircc-cic-from-outside-canada.429081/

Just to let you know CIC Canada only accepts calls from inland applicants and advises other applicants to use email in order to contact them. So in order for you to call them you need to use some sort VOIP service, otherwise there phone system is intelligent enough to not let you through. Some folks have used Skype.
Thank you for the response! Skype did not work unfortunately and they are taking ages to respond via the email system. :(

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
Same here. Additional docs changed to "We do not need". However background checks still the same "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Hoping for the best
you will receive ppr either tomorrow or next week