hello guys,

First time posting here..

Here’s my timeline
CEC
AOR June 3
IP1 Aug11
Med Sep 05
IP2 Sept18

I sent email an email to CPC Ottawa last week and got reply back saying that my case was approved and ready for visa email was sent on Sep 20.
I filtered my email thoroughly and I do not see any PPR request email. I replied back requesting them to re-send the email.

Do I need to wait for PPR email to send the passport to local visa office?

fatemeh1357

Mar 10, 2017
Dear friend,

Its the first time I wrote here, please help if anyone know, or are in my situation.

AOR: 16 May,
CEC inland:
Medical pass: 28 July
Additional document: change from "your additional document are uploaded" to we are review your additional documents" about 10th September
BG: NA
BG does not change at all, I called two times, they said that criminal check is passed but security doesn't start ye!!!!

anybody has idea whats going on, I am not even IP1!!!!

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
hello guys,

Here’s my timeline
CEC
AOR June 3
IP1 Aug11
Med Sep 05
IP2 Sept18

I sent email an email to CPC Ottawa last week and got reply back saying that my case was approved and ready for visa email was sent on Sep 20.
I filtered my email thoroughly and I do not see any PPR request email. I replied back requesting them to re-send the email.

Congrats mate, have you checked your spam folder?

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
hello guys,

Here’s my timeline
CEC
AOR June 3
IP1 Aug11
Med Sep 05
IP2 Sept18

Do the search for "Ready for Visa". You'll not receive it from the same email as the regular notifications.

Slimmy1

Sep 8, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
May 6
Passport Req..
Sept 25,2017
@Slimmy1 Congratulations. Are you single or with Spouse ?

Mine is 15th May AOR and with Spouse.
I recently got married. She’s been PR for a while now. So didn’t include her in my application.

aklldb

Nov 3, 2016
Hi aklldb, what were the additional documents about....
It was very weird. They asked to write a letter explainning all my activies in the last 10 years. In this timeframe I had 3 different adresses. I had more than 30 trips abroad, lived in the US, Brazil. It was kind of fussy.

langton

Aug 2, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
FSW-Outland with spouse

AOR: My 21st
Medicals passed: June 29th
Aditional documents requested: June 29th (clarification about my last 10 years activities)
BGC: NA on August 3
Changed status from We are reviewing the aditional documents provided to We dont need aditional documents on August 29th.
Since then... silence. Still on NA.
Visa is being processed at CPC-Ottawa.
My wife has a full scholarship for a 4 year phd starting january... would you guys go for the study permit or keep faith??
Better to go for the study permit. Don't depend on PPR date. If it comes early then great but otherwise you guys will be ready to enter Canada.
My case is same as yours, and arrived in Canada on study + open work permit. Waiting for PR.

Sharathsonu

Dec 30, 2016
I email CIC today and got this reply.
May 18 AOR, Aug 1st Medicals Passed and no update after.

Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

An officer will contact you if further information is required.

ratman

Sep 5, 2015
Post is a little bit late. I have received PPR email on the 22nd. Following is my timeline

CEC Inland
AOR- May 13th
Medical passed- August 27th
Background check IP1- August 27th
Background check NA- September 19th
Background check IP2- September 21st
PPR- September 22nd

Thank you all for all your help. From the trend that I am seeing, IRCC is issuing PPR emails for May AORs. Hang in there, those who are expecting- it is on its way

kpraveenreddy220

Feb 27, 2017
I email CIC today and got this reply.
May 18 AOR, Aug 1st Medicals Passed and no update after.

Please note that your application is being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

An officer will contact you if further information is required.
I had similar response 2 days before I got my PPR, So I believe you should get yours in a day or two.
CEC Inland(may aor 11)
PPR- sept 21.

fatemeh1357

Mar 10, 2017
Dear friend, please helpppp

Its the first time I wrote here, please help if anyone know, or are in my situation.

AOR: 16 May,
CEC inland:
Medical pass: 28 July
Additional document: change from "your additional document are uploaded" to we are review your additional documents" about 10th September
BG: NA
BG does not change at all, I called two times, they said that criminal check is passed but security doesn't start ye!!!!

anybody has idea whats going on, I am not even IP1!!!!

Preety245

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
hii frnds , i just called CIC, the guy said that my file is send for review and that is good news.

what does mean review>?, and i asked him that whether my background is checked or not, he said its been checked and its been forwarded to review.

can anyone tell me is it a good news and is my ppr is near by..