+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

Altim

Jul 31, 2017
Today, I have noticed an update in the profile! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: heh
the documents review went from "We are reviewing." to "We don't need any documents from you".
Well... they haven't requested ANY documents during this 4.5 months!:))

Aor: 18 May
Med and BC: 1 August
We don't need additional document: 25 September

Considering the average time for all my updates...the next one would be in approx 2 months......-.-:eek::eek::eek: but I really hope sooner for ALL OF US! ha!.. ><

What do you think about this update guys? From what I have seen, people with or without this particular update were getting the decisions and PPR emails anyways..but could it actually mean that the picked up the file and are working on it right now??

Last edited:

kpangalopes

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
i also got the same status: We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

i already gave them my rcmp pcc from canada. Maybe they are going through our application again or maybe its a glitch
DId you guys request gcms notes?

Reactions: jackappan

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Today, I have noticed an update on the profile! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: heh
the documents review went from "We are reviewing." to "We don't need any documents from you".

Considering the average time for all my updates...the next one would be in approx 2 months......-.-:eek::eek::eek: but I really hope sooner for ALL OF US! ha!.. ><

What do you think about this update guys? From what I have seen, people with or without this particular update were getting the decisions and PPR emails anyways..but could it actually mean that the picked up the file and are working on it right now??

My application changed to this above-mentioned status on the same day my MED changes to PASSED.
I haven't been asked any additional documents too. All the changes in my system happened on the days someone opened my application (according to my GCMS notes). So, even though this change is not the most relevant one in the process, I'd say that someone was working on your case.

Reactions: Altim

Altim

Jul 31, 2017
My application changed to this above-mentioned status on the same day my MED changes to PASSED.
I haven't been asked any additional documents too. All the changes in my system happened on the days someone opened my application (according to my GCMS notes). So, even though this change is not the most relevant one in the process, I'd say that someone was working on your case.
Yes, this is what I thought -.- thanks for the reply:)

But your timeline is quite different from mine. your meds and N/A were earlish (comparing to mine). Are you CEC as well?

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Yes, this is what I thought -.- thanks for the reply:)

But your timeline is quite different from mine. your meds and N/A were earlish (comparing to mine). Are you CEC as well?
Nope. I'm FSW.
However, for this sake, I guess it doesn't matter the type of application.
If something changed, it's because either an analyst or an officer took a glance at your application.
Let's be positive, because your case has been updated!

Altim

Jul 31, 2017
Nope. I'm FSW.
However, for this sake, I guess it doesn't matter the type of application.
If something changed, it's because either an analyst or an officer took a glance at your application.
Let's be positive, because your case has been updated!
I absolutely agree! However, I believe they might have different procedures for different streams.
Of course, I am very happy to get this update! So will hope for the best.

Reactions: fdelacerda

Sharathsonu

Dec 30, 2016
Today, I have noticed an update in the profile! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: heh

Same May 18th AOR
Medicals on Aug 1st
No updates since then

sokaur

Jan 17, 2017
Hey friends,

today i opened my ee profile and it was showing updated and my bg is changed to we are processing your bg check we will inform u .... however, i didn't received any email for this update ... so i was wondering if it is normal to get an update without receiving any email or is it a kind of technical error ....

Thanks

arthurmr

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017

I got this around a month ago with BG still at NA. After some weeks of no update, I sent an email to check where my file is being processed (that usual email being discussed around this forum), got a reply that's it's in my local VO (Manila). I guess that's a good sign. :)

Reactions: Altim

jass4599

Apr 12, 2017
@jass4599 Congratulations on getting PPR. Are you CEC candidate with spouse or single?

My AOR is also 15th May, CEC Inland and with spouse.

Can you please share the email address for CPP-ottawa to get the status update ?

Thanks in advance.
@kcc I'm single (CEC inland).

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: xxxxxxx
Date of Birth: xxxxxxxx
Last Name: xxxxxx
First Name: xxxxx
UCI: xxxxxxxxxx
Category of Immigration : CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS( EXPRESS ENTRY)