+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

Sanji Parmar

Aug 28, 2017
Category........
CEC
Same here.

I did other person's application and it was approved before me!! lol
On the other hand, I saw some cases delayed significantly for some reasons, too.

Good news is they generally give out the PPR within the time frame (even last day) unless it is in deeper screening process.
yeah, i just got one approval after 7 months in express entry

Miley11

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
10-05-17
Med's Done....
07-07-2017
Received info from CIC that my file is at NDVO. Does this mean eligibility is done?

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
Can anyone tell me in which adress should i send email to inquire about my passport status after i have submitted it to SGVO? 1 month passed amd nothing happened to my cic account i need to send an email to cic.

Last edited:

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Received info from CIC that my file is at NDVO. Does this mean eligibility is done?
According to my GCMS notes (received today) my eligibility has not started and my file was transferred to NDVO on 18th August. However, according to agent's recommendation I have MET all the criteria in EE section and there isn't any red flags as per the notes.

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
According to my GCMS notes (received today) my eligibility has not started and my file was transferred to NDVO on 18th August. However, according to agent's recommendation I have MET all the criteria in EE section and there isn't any red flags as per the notes.
That's somewhat a good news....:)

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yes because it was expiring next month. Although I already submitted and passed the new one. What's your current status?
Wow, that means they moved your file to NDVO before you submitted the medicals to them actually. Hmm, interesting...mine is same as yours BG is still NA. Just riding on the camel's hump...lol

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Wow, that means they moved your file to NDVO before you submitted the medicals to them actually. Hmm, interesting...mine is same as yours BG is still NA. Just riding on the camel's hump...lol
Yes! The agent requested medicals and transferred my file to NDVO few minutes later as per the notes.
Have you ordered GCMS? What's your AOR?

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Yes! The agent requested medicals and transferred my file to NDVO few minutes later as per the notes.
Have you ordered GCMS? What's your AOR?
Good for you...GCMS no not yet. I spoke to the call center agent and she told 'no red flags'...and my files look ok. So let's hope for the best.

Reactions: Cynicalmonk