+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

Vani2017

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi
Yesterday I called CIC they said my file is moved to LVO Delhi. So I just got curious expecting this Friday let's see how long this LVO is going to process

Reactions: TyrionStark

Ajujuju

Jul 30, 2016
Hello. Olease i have a somewhat different question. I call IRCC call center and the agent told me my file was at Lvo: London, Ontario. But its confusing because most people report London U.K.

Should i be worried? Is this a mistake?

mapeleafs

Apr 12, 2017
hello everyone,

I am CEC inland applicant, Below is my timeline:

AOR - May 8
Medical passed - Jun 6
Background check - Not applicable - Aug 17 (from 'We will send you a message when we start your background check')

Called CIC today and they said my medical and criminality have been passed, now security check in progress. When I asked about tentative timeline of PPR, they said within Nov!

Can you guys please help when I should expect the PPR?

Thanks in advance!
@apuba_rcc did you see any further change on your application? mine is exact time line and stuck in NA2

CECIndia

May 12, 2017
Hi,

I got AOR on May 18, till 3rd of August Application Status was showing as "We received your application..." and Backgroud Check was showing "Not Applicable".

On August 04, status got changed for Medical "You passed the medical exam" and Application status got changed to " We are processing your application...." and Also Background check status changed to "Your Application is in progress.." since then there is not status change and its almost 4 weeks from last status update.

Could anyone please tell me what it means from changing application status from "We received your application.." To "We are processing your application...." and Background check to "Your application is in progress...".

Thank you very much in advance

Bharat

Last edited:

hope7777

Jul 5, 2017
Hello everyone may 18 2017 aor cec inland. meds passed july 28 meds passed and ip1 and after a week bgc changed to NA2. i ordered gcms and it was generated on aug 17 it says criminality passed and i emailed cpc ottawa asking status. they emailed me back saying its in ottawa office and is under process. does any one know how long will it take for ppr?

trcfx

Aug 31, 2017
Hi, how do you get the information on current status from the IRCC call centre rep? First thing they say is they don't provide any information regarding the application...

Reactions: L00nie