AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
@aaruni didnt you submit the RCMP upfront, or was it expired thats why this was requested?
@ mapleleafs - whats happening with yours ? did you call them again ?

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
Hi Everyone again,

I had posted earlier my timeline, which was;

CEC Inland

May 6th Submission of Application

July 18th Approval of Medical and request for RCMP

July 21st Submission of RCMP

August 28th Since last update till today Message: Background check in progress

Its been preety long, since any update. And i see most of people who submitted end of May or even starting June getting PPR. Any ideas or sugesstion?. I am assuming people who get RCMP request are delayed. I did try calling CIC but same response background check in progress.
you are in the same boat as many here.... May CEC applications are being processed now, but the workflow seems to be varying for many. Also may people are getting randomly picked it seems, could be different officers operating at different speeds.

Reactions: aaruni

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
@Riyas Siraj ya i called them and that"action required" was because they automatically extended my medical as it was expiring, crimanality and eligibility is passed now BGC is NA2 waiting on IP2
soon bro soon... fingers crossed

Reactions: mapeleafs

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
I wonder did anyone from mid of May CEC receive PPR? (or what are you statuses right now-latest updates?)
It seems they process randomly, because some of the late May and some of the early May have been getting updates, while the mid is stuck and not moving in any way o_O:eek::eek::eek:
I am may 4th AOR CEC Inland.. still in process.. N/A 2 for the last 2 and half months

Reactions: mok_kab

aaruni

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
you are in the same boat as many here.... May CEC applications are being processed now, but the workflow seems to be varying for many. Also may people are getting randomly picked it seems, could be different officers operating at different speeds.
I agree its so random, people who were end of May getting PPR before us seriously, idk why we got the crappy officers

xtus

May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CEC
AOR May 17th
Medicals passed July 28
BGC in process July 28
Additional document request July 28
Additional documents being reviewed August 10
BOWP approved August 18

No more updates since then :(
What is your timeline?
we both have the same timeline, only difference is no additional document was requested of me but I submitted May 17 and passed medical July 28 and no update since then

Reactions: akash06f

Canicule

Jun 29, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
I wonder did anyone from mid of May CEC receive PPR? (or what are you statuses right now-latest updates?)
It seems they process randomly, because some of the late May and some of the early May have been getting updates, while the mid is stuck and not moving in any way o_O:eek::eek::eek:
Looks like there is no pattern )))
I'm CEC inland
May 1st AOR
June 6 - med passed
June 7 - ADR (PCC)
Aug 11 (I don't know exactly when it changed, I didn't check my profile) Review of additional documents Theadditional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

I also applied for BOWP on May 2nd. No updates either. But I read here some ppl already got work permits...
Probably gonna call them end of this week...

sanketraj

Mar 19, 2017
Looks like there is no pattern )))
I'm CEC inland
May 1st AOR
June 6 - med passed
June 7 - ADR (PCC)
Aug 11 (I don't know exactly when it changed, I didn't check my profile) Review of additional documents Theadditional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

I also applied for BOWP on May 2nd. No updates either. But I read here some ppl already got work permits...
Probably gonna call them end of this week...
I applied BOWP on july 6th. Was wondering what various status says in your BOWP Applications.

Altim

Jul 31, 2017
CEC
AOR May 17th
Medicals passed July 28
BGC in process July 28
Additional document request July 28
Additional documents being reviewed August 10
BOWP approved August 18

No more updates since then :(
What is your timeline?
My timeline is
AOR 18th May
Medicals 1 August
BGC 1 August

And that is it, no updates whatsoever.:eek:
It has already been 103 days - which is probably fine! But if they could have given an update once in awhile to let us know if everything is in order.

At least now I see it is not only me stuck in the middle with no updates o_O
The waiting game is on and ON! :D

Reactions: IrenaIrena

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
My timeline is
AOR 18th May
Medicals 1 August
BGC 1 August

And that is it, no updates whatsoever.:eek:
It has already been 103 days - which is probably fine! But if they could have given an update once in awhile to let us know if everything is in order.

At least now I see it is not only me stuck in the middle with no updates o_O
The waiting game is on and ON! :D
For all we know , your application is already approved but you didn't receive an email yet. I have seen a few cases like that for May applicants in the past couple of weeks. So i would suggest giving them a call, nothing to loose.