+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
aor: 23 june. medical passed on 16 august, and my BG " We are processing...(IP2?). Seeing CEC may applications,i m really confused about the process with cec applications. I do not know it says I should receive letter, but it seems.....really confused.
I don't think so.. Everyone's case is different right .. Hope we all get PPRs soon..

psk_patil

Apr 16, 2017
Im new to this forum. i have also received my Invitation to apply in the month of may. i have submitted my application on 5th august with application fees. 2 days i received an email to pay the right to residency fees. not sure but dont we have to pay this fee once the application is approved ?
currently its showing only medical exam passed & background check as NA. rest all is showing under review

Altim

Jul 31, 2017
I wonder did anyone from mid of May CEC receive PPR? (or what are you statuses right now-latest updates?)
It seems they process randomly, because some of the late May and some of the early May have been getting updates, while the mid is stuck and not moving in any way o_O:eek::eek::eek:

Riyas Siraj

May 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
ITA - Apr 05, 2017
AOR Received.
05-31-2017
IELTS Request
IELTS - 8.0
Med's Done....
08-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-28-2017
I wonder did anyone from mid of May CEC receive PPR? (or what are you statuses right now-latest updates?)
It seems they process randomly, because some of the late May and some of the early May have been getting updates, while the mid is stuck and not moving in any way o_O:eek::eek::eek:
It indeed seems random, i am May 31st AOR CEC. Got medical udpated on Aug 7th and nothing since then. But the good news is that May AOR seems to be moving ( slowly but moving )

shivam06

Jul 17, 2017
Hi my aor is 5th may and it took 3.5 months for my ppr

agvalen1810

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
CEC
AOR May 17th
Medicals passed July 28
BGC in process July 28
Additional document request July 28
Additional documents being reviewed August 10
BOWP approved August 18

No more updates since then :(
What is your timeline?

Reactions: Inuktun

IrenaIrena

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-05-2017
AOR May 23 and the latest update was August 1-5 (not sure when exactly) - updated medicals to Passed and Background started processing. Since then no updates.

mapeleafs

Apr 12, 2017
May 8th AOR
and BGC moved to NA2 on 18th AUG nothing since then

MayAORWaiting

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
It indeed seems random, i am May 31st AOR CEC. Got medical udpated on Aug 7th and nothing since then. But the good news is that May AOR seems to be moving ( slowly but moving )
Yeup I agree with Riyas here, your observation is correct, :D
Seems like few officers have picked late may and few have picked early mayhoping to meet Mid may some
But I think as long as they are processing May applications Mid May will also get their chance soon, Hope all of us get our glorious and most awaited email soon :)

Last edited:

aaruni

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Hi Everyone again,

I had posted earlier my timeline, which was;

CEC Inland

May 6th Submission of Application

July 18th Approval of Medical and request for RCMP

July 21st Submission of RCMP

August 28th Since last update till today Message: Background check in progress

Its been preety long, since any update. And i see most of people who submitted end of May or even starting June getting PPR. Any ideas or sugesstion?. I am assuming people who get RCMP request are delayed. I did try calling CIC but same response background check in progress.

mapeleafs

Apr 12, 2017
Hi Everyone again,

CEC Inland

Its been preety long, since any update. And i see most of people who submitted end of May or even starting June getting PPR. Any ideas or sugesstion?. I am assuming people who get RCMP request are delayed. I did try calling CIC but same response background check in progress.
@aaruni didnt you submit the RCMP upfront, or was it expired thats why this was requested?

Reactions: aaruni

jilaniroy

Mar 28, 2014
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Hi Everyone again,

CEC Inland

Its frustratingly slow for CECs. May 6 AOR. Still processing background.

Reactions: aaruni