Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Dear @KiranK, need your consoling pat!

CEC Inland, AOR May 6.

Med (reviewing results of your medical)
BGC (processing your background check)

Emailed CIC to check visa office and received a reply that your file is being processed at CPC-Ottawa. What would be your guess! what stage is my application at? Can I assume my documents check is complete? Do all inland applications go straight to Ottawa or via CIO Sydney? I am so worried now. Its already 90ish days.

Today is Friday. Hoping for the miracle.

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK

Pls help and quench this migraine i have been having concerning these my applications
I have two applications in process:
1. CEC- AOR May 1st 2017
No meds passed, background check says: we are processing....(five weeks ago)
Nothing after that till date

2. PNP(provincial-not express entry)- application received 14th Nov, 2016
AOR Feb 1st, 2017
Medical passed in march
Backgrd check says: Not applicable
I have two dependants(hubby-(resides outside Canada) and a son(resides in Canada)
I am the principakl applicant for both applications
I have called CIC, the agent said nothing to worry about- That all seems "ok" with both applications (which I don't think is true)
I sent a mail to CIC via CSE, no reply still! its been 8days since I sent this message!
I am so fraustrated, super worried! I cant concentrate well at work
I check my status every 2hrs, if not less!
What could be wrong?
Yes this is bit delay in medical, no doubt CEC timelines are slow but medicals must have been updated by now, BGC is in IP1 and has been known to extend at times, so that is not much of an issue here. I hope you have no health concern and have provided all docs properly, if so is the case then nothing to worry. Now I suggest as you are inland, you should call CIC again in few days to know status of your application, Try to be specific like "is my criminality done? or eligibility done etc.?" You will have to be tricky and extract specific information otherwise they will give you the general answer like they already did. Calls have triggered CIC to start working on files stuck in one phase sometimes. you will get some information as to what is exactly going on here. Another way is to order GCMS, which will take 30 days to arrive.
It takes 20-30 days for CIC to reply to CSEs so you will have to wait.

Regarding your second query, I think it is going great, you will see some update in this soon. PNPs are very slow so no worry here.
please tell it is which province PNP and is the application paper based or electronic here? so that i might try to give some specific detail if possible.

Maybe due to your kid and spouse somewhere else it might take long to verify some info etc., could be anything. Let them take the time and clear it up, this anxiety will not help you in any way. Don't worry so much, you will harm your health. You are already 90+ days in process, at maximum it will take 30-40 more. As long as you have done your part well and provided CIC with all necessary docs, there is absolutely nothing to worry. Just pray to almighty and keep faith. A friend of mine just got PPR today after 100 days, its very normal, believe me. Try calling again in few days gap.
Do something that makes you happy and distract your mind dear. God bless:)

Reactions: hope_faith

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Dear @KiranK, need your consoling pat!

CEC Inland, AOR May 6.

Med (reviewing results of your medical)
BGC (processing your background check)

Emailed CIC to check visa office and received a reply that your file is being processed at CPC-Ottawa. What would be your guess! what stage is my application at? Can I assume my documents check is complete? Do all inland applications go straight to Ottawa or via CIO Sydney? I am so worried now. Its already 90ish days.

Today is Friday. Hoping for the miracle.
Hahahhahahahha well said.
Well I guess medicals have also slowed down for CEC, see the above case similar to yours, so i guess its the new normal for CEC guys, sadly.
Like I suggested in above post, call them and ask specific questions, you will definitely get some updates dear.Even in worst case scenario it will take 30 days more, though i wish its tomorrow for you dear:)
All CEC files are processed from beginning till end at Ottawa, so we cannot speculate anything form this e-mail. Try calling them today

RudraO

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Guys,

Is everyone on this forum has their profile on immitracker? If not, i strongly recommend to provide data on the tracker and keep updating with your progress. This will be a huge help to many applicants in many ways.

The tracker helps us realize who is at what stages in which stream. The tracker is for the immigrants, by the immigrants. Our data is useful for us and many others who are in our situation.

Cheers!

Reactions: magicangmoh

JJJ123

Aug 4, 2017
I'm CEC inland, AOR May 19.
I got UCI number on August 1, but Review of medical results still shows "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. " And background check changed from "NA" to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check". Are all people passed medical exam at the same time got UCI? Any one got UCI without passing medical?

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
If i was unemployed, what should I mention in Please provide the name of the company, employer, school, or facility as appropriate.? Thanks a lot

RudraO

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
If i was unemployed, what should I mention in Please provide the name of the company, employer, school, or facility as appropriate.? Thanks a lot
If you were in employed for a month or two, which is usual, you can specify those months as UNEMPLOYED. I think this way you are not giving false information to them. If you provide any information regardless of true/false, they can ask for the supporting documents. This is what i would do.

btoronto

Star Member
May 6, 2014
I'm CEC inland, AOR May 19.
I got UCI number on August 1, but Review of medical results still shows "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. " And background check changed from "NA" to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check". Are all people passed medical exam at the same time got UCI? Any one got UCI without passing medical?
I have a similar situation. CEC inland, AOR May 19. Got UCI number on July 31th but the medicals didn't change. My BGC changed from NA to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." and they asked me for a Schedule A form but just for specific periods of time.

Reactions: riteshbharatiya

JJJ123

Aug 4, 2017
I have a similar situation. CEC inland, AOR May 19. Got UCI number on July 31th but the medicals didn't change. My BGC changed from NA to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." and they asked me for a Schedule A form but just for specific periods of time.
Also AOR May 19!
I called this morning and they said they received medical and reviewing now. Did you call CIC to check if your medical passed?

Reactions: btoronto

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
The due date might be the day eligibility starts. Was there a note from the case analyst or the program analyst? He reviews application and gives an opinion. You need to check towards the last pages of the notes.
When was the notes processed?
No the notes from the analyst only talk about R10 completeness and the veracity of IELTS,ECA and Police certificates. Eligibility just says not started. Notes were generated on 20th July.

bparama

Mar 21, 2017
Guys, which phase am I in now. Is it IP1 or IP2. My timelines below.

CEC Inland
AOR - 25th May
Medical Passed - 2nd August
BGC went to processing - 2nd August

BGC Wordings - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

bcvancouverbc

Star Member
May 30, 2017
IP1 my friend, I am in the same state.Wait for NA and then IP2.
Guys, which phase am I in now. Is it IP1 or IP2. My timelines below.

CEC Inland
AOR - 25th May
Medical Passed - 2nd August
BGC went to processing - 2nd August

BGC Wordings - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
No the notes from the analyst only talk about R10 completeness and the veracity of IELTS,ECA and Police certificates. Eligibility just says not started. Notes were generated on 20th July.
They haven't reviewed your eligibility even at CIO Sydney. What's the status of "review of documents" on your profile? Have you paid RPRF? I was looking for what will inform you of a movement on your file.

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
They haven't reviewed your eligibility even at CIO Sydney. What's the status of "review of documents" on your profile? Have you paid RPRF? I was looking for what will inform you of a movement on your file.
I paid RPRF upfront. Review of docs says "we do not need additional docs". This status changed a day after the gcms notes were generated.And a few days later when I emailed Ottawa they said you are still at Sydney and not yet moved to LVO.

Is this similar to your application? What do u make of it?