+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

Aug 4, 2017
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/members/672776/

Dear kiran,

I have been a viewer of the forum for a while now and would like to thank you for the bottom of my heart for the precious info that you have provided us with , your a pure sport ,always up for assisting others with your expertise :)

I have gotten to know almost everything that I wanted to just through your messages and replies and I am in Debt to you for that :)

I really believe that you should become an IRCC consultant with the expert level and counseling skills you have !!!

Keep up the Excellent work ![/QUOTE]

RudraO

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Hi @KiranK and @infinix

This is how my profile looks as of now and if i am not wrong most of CEC applicants are in the same boat. Could you please explain if i should order notes.?

http://imgur.com/a/UXnVw

Joshjo

Apr 15, 2017
Today is 79th day since i have received the AoR but then i know CEC is running slower than ever before. We can get detailed info about the file through notes but do you think i should get notes?
Thanks @Rudra for you kind words.
Have your meds been passed? When did you get AOR

JASBIR KAUR

Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
15-16-2017
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
27-06-2017
Passport Req..
Wait
Its 120 days after AOR but BC is in progress. Its irritating now

RudraO

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
No worries dear!
Yes i have passed the medical and my AoR was on 17th May.

JASBIR KAUR

Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
15-16-2017
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
27-06-2017
Passport Req..
Wait
R u PNP-Outland applicant

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Hi @KiranK and @infinix

This is how my profile looks as of now and if i am not wrong most of CEC applicants are in the same boat. Could you please explain if i should order notes.?

http://imgur.com/a/UXnVw
Your profile looks fine to me. CIC has slowed down a bit on the CEC stream. So, you dont have anything to worry about. The decision to order notes is personal. If i were in your position, i will order my notes. It takes 30 days to get the notes but it is possible to get your ppr before you get the notes.

Reactions: KiranK

RudraO

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Your profile looks fine to me. CIC has slowed down a bit on the CEC stream. So, you dont have anything to worry about. The decision to order notes is personal. If i were in your position, i will order my notes. It takes 30 days to get the notes but it is possible to get your ppr before you get the notes.

Haha!! I thought so.... I'll get PPR before the notes!
Thanks mate!

Reactions: KiranK and infinix

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Today is 79th day since i have received the AoR but then i know CEC is running slower than ever before. We can get detailed info about the file through notes but do you think i should get notes?
Yes, I suggest you do, until and unless you have passed eligibility and are in IP2 already then don't, your PPR will be around the corner then most likely.
Either case, most likely you will get PPR before them, but in case CIC decides to play slow then you will have some inside info on your application then.

Reactions: infinix

Joshjo

Apr 15, 2017
Its 120 days after AOR but BC is in progress. Its irritating now
Very irritating! I am wondering why others dates after mine are getting meds passed!
Is there no order in the process anymore
I cant seem to fathom the problem going around my appliaction
I understand if there are a number of applicants in my shoes, but Hell No!
@KiranK can you pls say something, thanks dear

Last edited:

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/members/672776/

Dear kiran,

I have been a viewer of the forum for a while now and would like to thank you for the bottom of my heart for the precious info that you have provided us with , your a pure sport ,always up for assisting others with your expertise :)

I have gotten to know almost everything that I wanted to just through your messages and replies and I am in Debt to you for that :)

I really believe that you should become an IRCC consultant with the expert level and counseling skills you have !!!

Keep up the Excellent work !
Ohhhh you made me all so emotional, i am so humbled by this my friend!! Thank you so much for your lovely words:), your guys appreciation means a lot. Thanks for this wonderful post <3.
Now i am seriously considering an IRCC job lol:D, if they will keep me:p.

God bless you my dear. Hope you get your PPR very very soon! Keep us updated, we will celebrate your success:D

P.S- This forum is so full of amazing and kind people like yourself it fills me with joy that such people are going to a wonderful land like Canada, Canada deserves you guys!!!

Reactions: btoronto

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Very irritating! I am wondering why others dates after mine are getting meds passed!
Is there no order in the process anymore
I cant seem to fathom the problem going around my appliaction
I understand if there are a number of applicants in my shoes, but Hell No!
@KiranK can you pls say something, thanks dear
Okay Joshjo can you please tell me what is your concern here, there are so many posts I can't find yours... i will definitely try to advise if i can.

RudraO

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Ohhhh you made me all so emotional, i am so humbled by this my friend!! Thank you so much for your lovely words:), your guys appreciation means a lot. Thanks for this wonderful post <3.
Now i am seriously considering an IRCC job lol:D, if they will keep me:p.

God bless you my dear. Hope you get your PPR very very soon! Keep us updated, we will celebrate your success:D

P.S- This forum is so full of amazing and kind people like yourself it fills me with joy that such people are going to a wonderful land like Canada, Canada deserves you guys!!!
wonderful land like Canada

Many people have no idea how wonderful the country and the people are!!! The most amazing land of the planet earth. Once you guys visit the Canadian Rockies You'll realize Our land is the most beautiful place!! People might say Switzerland but believe me, i have been to both and nothing can beat Canada, My second love of life ❤

Sorry i went off topic but this might generate the awesome feelings in you that will bring your success closer to you :)

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
wonderful land like Canada

Many people have no idea how wonderful the country and the people are!!! The most amazing land of the planet earth. Once you guys visit the Canadian Rockies You'll realize Our land is the most beautiful place!! People might say Switzerland but believe me, i have been to both and nothing can beat Canada, My second love of life ❤

Sorry i went off topic but this might generate the awesome feelings in you that will bring your success closer to you :)
Indeed true!!!

Joshjo

Apr 15, 2017
Okay Joshjo can you please tell me what is your concern here, there are so many posts I can't find yours... i will definitely try to advise if i can.
@KiranK

Pls help and quench this migraine i have been having concerning these my applications
I have two applications in process:
1. CEC- AOR May 1st 2017
No meds passed, background check says: we are processing....(five weeks ago)
Nothing after that till date

2. PNP(provincial-not express entry)- application received 14th Nov, 2016
AOR Feb 1st, 2017
Medical passed in march
Backgrd check says: Not applicable
I have two dependants(hubby-(resides outside Canada) and a son(resides in Canada)
I am the principakl applicant for both applications
I have called CIC, the agent said nothing to worry about- That all seems "ok" with both applications (which I don't think is true)
I sent a mail to CIC via CSE, no reply still! its been 8days since I sent this message!
I am so fraustrated, super worried! I cant concentrate well at work
I check my status every 2hrs, if not less!
What could be wrong?