Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Hhahahahahhahahha we sure can:p!!! I think I am going to apply for a job at IRCC now, then I will help internally fast process the files to best of my power for all lovely people here in this dreadful wait. I will help you (April/May) guys also in Citizenship lol;):D.

So you got your GCMS? Any thing to help relax?, although eligibility is good news for sure:)!! Also john mentioned something very useful about due dates, do check which is yours, as that is supposedly the day they have a look at your file again. its rotting in between sadly:oops:.
Have not gotten my notes yet. Should be available next week. The rprf link in the reply helped a lot. Funnily, i wont pay the fee until i get my notes. Im really looking forward to know the due date for the next part of the process.

Reactions: KiranK

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Hey @infinix Welcome back fellow AOR friend. Still stuck at NA eh?
Hey mate, how have you been. Im still on NA and file is still at sydney. Got a reply from cic yesterday. I believe my file is on a queue for transfer to lvo. It will go when it's due time. Any progress on yours ?

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hey mate, how have you been. Im still on NA and file is still at sydney. Got a reply from cic yesterday. I believe my file is on a queue for transfer to lvo. It will go when it's due time. Any progress on yours ?
No progress as yet. I got a reply on the 26th of July that " Your application is currently at CIO Sydney and has not been transferred to an LVO". I got my GCMS notes 3 days ago. Only showed criminality and medicals passed. Eligibility not started. But there was a due date mentioned of 28th July. So don't know whether that has any importance here.

It's gonna be a long wait for us.

Joshjo

Apr 15, 2017
@ KiranK
Pls help and quench this migraine i have been having concerning these my applications
I have two applications in process:
1. CEC- AOR May 1st 2017
No meds passed, background check says: we are processing....(five weeks ago)
Nothing after that till date

2. PNP(provincial-not express entry)- application received 14th Nov, 2016
AOR Feb 1st, 2017
Medical passed in march
Backgrd check says: Not applicable
I have two dependants(hubby-(resides outside Canada) and a son(resides in Canada)
I am the principakl applicant for both applications
I have called CIC, the agent said nothing to worry about- That all seems "ok" with both applications (which I don't think is true)
I sent a mail to CIC via CSE, no reply still! its been 8days since I sent this message!
I am so fraustrated, super worried! I cant concentrate well at work
I check my status every 2hrs, if not less!
What could be wrong?

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
No progress as yet. I got a reply on the 26th of July that " Your application is currently at CIO Sydney and has not been transferred to an LVO". I got my GCMS notes 3 days ago. Only showed criminality and medicals passed. Eligibility not started. But there was a due date mentioned of 28th July. So don't know whether that has any importance here.

It's gonna be a long wait for us.
The due date might be the day eligibility starts. Was there a note from the case analyst or the program analyst? He reviews application and gives an opinion. You need to check towards the last pages of the notes.
When was the notes processed?

Last edited:

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Thank you so much kiran M i think ab to thanks bhi kam lagne laga hai
Hahhahahhahahaa you humble me dear. Thank you for your kind words.
Thanks di koi gall ni:), makes me happy to help, there was a time when i was looking for some answers also, i understand how it is.:)

RudraO

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
@ KiranK
Pls help and quench this migraine i have been having concerning these my applications
I have two applications in process:
1. CEC- AOR May 1st 2017
No meds passed, background check says: we are processing....(five weeks ago)
Nothing after that till date

2. PNP(provincial-not express entry)- application received 14th Nov, 2016
AOR Feb 1st, 2017
Medical passed in march
Backgrd check says: Not applicable
I have two dependants(hubby-(resides outside Canada) and a son(resides in Canada)
I am the principakl applicant for both applications
I have called CIC, the agent said nothing to worry about- That all seems "ok" with both applications (which I don't think is true)
I sent a mail to CIC via CSE, no reply still! its been 8days since I sent this message!
I am so fraustrated, super worried! I cant concentrate well at work
I check my status every 2hrs, if not less!
What could be wrong?
Hi @Joshjo If you don't mind i would like to say that both applications are actually going in right directions. You are just concerned about the time it's taking. If case officer has any query about anything or if they want any document to proceed, they will ask for it. They will never reject your file without giving you a chance to provide the proof.

if my guess is correct then, you'll get your PPR on CEC first than PNP. All i can say is do not doubt anything and don't go into negative mindset. Everything seems fine. No need to worry!! :)

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Have not gotten my notes yet. Should be available next week. The rprf link in the reply helped a lot. Funnily, i wont pay the fee until i get my notes. Im really looking forward to know the due date for the next part of the process.
Okay great, hope file is already shipped off to LVO now!

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Okay great, hope file is already shipped off to LVO now!
I hope so. I am not sending any mail again. When cic is ready, they will let me know. The local visa office in my region is still battling with april aors, so you might understand why i am not getting worried. It will be a long wait. I will expecting ppr next month hopefully going by the trend on the tracker. I hope cic proved me wrong. Once my notes come, i will get a clearer picture.

Reactions: KiranK

RudraO

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Hey @KiranK and @infinix

I thought you only need notes when the file gets stuck somewhere and takes longer than expected time to get results. Let me know if i am missing anything here.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
I hope so. I am not sending any mail again. When cic is ready, they will let me know. The local visa office in my region is still battling with april aors, so you might understand why i am not getting worried. It will be a long wait. I will expecting ppr next month hopefully going by the trend on the tracker. I hope cic proved me wrong. Once my notes come, i will get a clearer picture.
Hmmmmmm, hope CIC proves you wrong for good:). Love your patient attitude man! keep it up.

Reactions: infinix

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hey @KiranK and @infinix

I thought you only need notes when the file gets stuck somewhere and takes longer than expected time to get results. Let me know if i am missing anything here.
There is no hard and fast rule to order notes as such, but its preferable to order after at least 50-60 days after AOR to get maximum information on file.
GCMS gives information about where the file is, which checks have happened and when it will be checked next etc,. so it gives correct and exact information regarding file progress, which helps us know the exact status of file and of course gives peace of mind. Also some people have acted also on some problems shown in GCMS and helped their cases and avoid rejections too.

Reactions: infinix

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Hey @KiranK and @infinix

My file is stuck in cio sydney. So, i ordered the notes to have an understanding why it's stuck. After ordering the notes, i found out that cio sydney was actually very slow with their processing. The notes now became a means to know what really happened on my file. People basically order the notes to see how the application is progressing and not only when stuck. I hope this helps

Reactions: KiranK and RudraO

RudraO

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
There is no hard and fast rule to order notes as such, but its preferable to order after at least 50-60 days after AOR to get maximum information on file.
GCMS gives information about where the file is, which checks have happened and when it will be checked next etc,. so it gives correct and exact information regarding file progress, which helps us know the exact status of file and of course gives peace of mind. Also some people have acted also on some problems shown in GCMS and helped their cases and avoid rejections too.
Today is 79th day since i have received the AoR but then i know CEC is running slower than ever before. We can get detailed info about the file through notes but do you think i should get notes?

RudraO

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
My file is stuck in cio sydney. So, i ordered the notes to have an understanding why it's stuck. After ordering the notes, i found out that cio sydney was actually very slow with their processing. The notes now became a means to know what really happened on my file. People basically order the notes to see how the application is progressing and not only when stuck. I hope this helps
Thanks mate!