AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
@manpindersingh

Sat Sri Akal Paaji..

I finally have my PPR mail handy. Got it today itself. Did you check with CIC as what is the status of your application? May Waheguruji bless you with PPR and COPR shortly!
Awesome!! Congrats!! I mailed CIC few days back asking my VO and next day on 25th July BGC status changed to IP2. Since then no update. Thanks for the wish. Should i wait for some more days or should i call CIC? Experts @gurik @KiranK please comment.

Edit: In email they replied me that CPC Ottawa is processing the case.

zawasthiz

Feb 6, 2017
New Delhi, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
28-05-2017
AOR Received.
29-05-2017
Med's Done....
05-07-2017
Received this from CPC-OTTAWA .. Does that mean PPR is on it's way soon????

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline at our office.

Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Hi @maddy4u123,

I have also received an 'identical' email from Marie at CIC last night. I would love to believe this is the final nod from CIC with no more surprises. Fingers crossed . Awaiting the golden email now.

Good luck to you!!

riva.vikram

Jul 27, 2017
Received this from CPC-OTTAWA .. Does that mean PPR is on it's way soon????

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline at our office.

Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.
Our timelines until IP2 are quite similar. Even i had got the same reply 3 days ago. Whoever I consulted has said that yes PPR is on its way. But still now nothing

Reactions: sam_15
Jul 14, 2017
Awesome!! Congrats!! I mailed CIC few days back asking my VO and next day on 25th July BGC status changed to IP2. Since then no update. Thanks for the wish. Should i wait for some more days or should i call CIC? Experts @gurik @KiranK please comment.

Thanks for your wishes Paaji :) If Ottawa is processing your file, I am sure you would get to see the Golden email soon. I would advise against calling them up as it gets recorded on your GCMS notes (this is what one of the group members mentioned earlier). I look forward to celebrating your success story soon.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other

Its great news, congratulations!
Wait 5-7 days more before calling, give 15 days in IP2, its normal, no worries. Your file might be approved already I think.

Reactions: manpindersingh

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision --- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

PNP- Outland
is IP1 or IP2
and If this is IP1 then anybody please tell me IS NA1 is done or not
Please help me
IP1 this is and NA1 has been over dear.
Your R10 check is going at the moment, in few days this status of BGC will change to "not applicable" again that will indicate that you have successfully passed R10 and criminality. Then in NA2 your eligibility will be started, once eligibility is "recommended pass" your file will show IP2. At this stage if your file is at Local Visa Office the visa Officer will check and finalise all the checks done and fully pass them and issue a PPR.
Hope this helps. PNP timelines are slow.
Please check this link to compare fellow PNP timelines-https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/pnp-outland-e-apr-tracker

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK quick question. When you say eligibility is checked, does that mean the row for "Review of eligibility" should update when BGC status changes to IP2?
No its not updated even after PPR is issued, it only gets updated when you get PP stamped and CoPR.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK and @varungole I was trying to contact the IRCC on the 1888 242 2100 number as I have received one of the PCC (where originally I had submitted only the proof of request) and want to check if I have to send it through CSE. However, the automated call takes me upto the point of reading out the online status and then towards the end asks to press 0 to reach an agent.. and when I press 0 it is saying the queue is long and hence I cannot be placed and call disconnects. Should I choose a different option to reach an agent? Could you please advise based on your past experience? Thank you!
People get disconnected sometimes, I can only say keep trying till you go through.

Reactions: Rad_111

vishnu1982

Apr 10, 2012
Friends need your help, my time lien is as follows:

CEC : FSWO -- NOC 0601
AOR: 15 May, 2017
Medicals Passed: 28 June, 2017
BG to IP(1): 28 June, 2017
BG to NA: 29 June, 2017

I think i m on NA2? Please correct me if i am wong.

One week ago there was a change in the status for the additional documents:

" Review of additional documents -- The additional documents you provided have been uploaded"

Although i only submitted the additional documents at the time of original submitting when i received my AOR.

Please advise if i need to be worries as NA2 has been there for more than 32 days now. Also what are the chanes for it changing to IP2.
Friends need you help on this

vishnu1982

Apr 10, 2012
Friends need your help, my time lien is as follows:
CEC : FSWO -- NOC 0601
AOR: 15 May, 2017
Medicals Passed: 28 June, 2017
BG to IP(1): 28 June, 2017
BG to NA: 29 June, 2017
I think i m on NA2? Please correct me if i am wong.
One week ago there was a change in the status for the additional documents:
" Review of additional documents -- The additional documents you provided have been uploaded"
Although i only submitted the additional documents at the time of original submitting when i received my AOR.
Please advise if i need to be worries as NA2 has been there for more than 32 days now. Also what are the chanes for it changing to IP2.