+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
H
You are in NA2 stage, PPR arrives around 40-50 days max after this if file is at Ottawa office
Do you know which Visa Office your file is at? I have a feeling its CIO and hence the delay...
How come i know that at which visa office my file is?? Can u plz tell me

maddy4u123

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Glasgow
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Received this from CPC-OTTAWA .. Does that mean PPR is on it's way soon????

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that your application has been approved and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline at our office.

Please note that we do not require any information from you at the present time. You will be receiving instructions shortly. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

hatem1981

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
Why did you do PEBC although you are an industrial pharmacist & dont need certification? WES would have been easier
I intend to work as community pharmacist, and while we are at it I have a BIG question

my question please, does it affect your score if u choose WES or PEBC ? i claimed 135 points as license to practice degree. would WES let you claim less or equal ?

I see I can go with NOC 3131 as industrial pharmacist, but is it possible VO could consider another NOC and lower my education points as not required license to practice ?

does this make any sense at all ?

many thnx

langton

Aug 2, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Can you add me to the whatsapp group please? AOR 5th May.

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
Hai guys,
I am CEC inland i got AOR 22 may and today got email from cic medical is passed. what is next step??
Same timeline here, whats your wordings for background check?
Usually it goes in ip1 ,na,ip2 then ppr.
But nowadays,its all unpredictable with cic

JASBIR KAUR

Jul 18, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
15-16-2017
AOR Received.
06-04-2017
Med's Request
08-06-2017
Med's Done....
27-06-2017
Passport Req..
Wait
Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision --- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

PNP- Outland
is IP1 or IP2
and If this is IP1 then anybody please tell me IS NA1 is done or not
Please help me

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Very IP1. But this could cahnge to IP2/PPR in 2 weeks. Check my timeline below.

Application/profile details
Where is this application? Details Help
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics- We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision --- Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

PNP- Outland
is IP1 or IP2
and If this is IP1 then anybody please tell me IS NA1 is done or not
Please help me

mk617

Jan 10, 2017
@andy108. Please add me to WhatsApp group. I am FSWO May 3 AOR. I got my medicals approved on 23rd June and since then background check is "Not applicable", almost 40 days now.