+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

apuba_rcc

Aug 2, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Need some help regarding the status change of my PR application. I received AOR on May 8th, 2017. Medical passed on June 6th, 2017. But till then there has been no update and the Background check is still showing: 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check'. Can someone please let me know if my application is under any processing or not? It has been almost 2 months since Medical was passed and there is no update. I am in Canada and applied under CEC express entry.

Thanks.

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
Hi Everyone,

Need some help regarding the status change of my PR application. I received AOR on May 8th, 2017. Medical passed on June 6th, 2017. But till then there has been no update and the Background check is still showing: 'Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check'. Can someone please let me know if my application is under any processing or not? It has been almost 2 months since Medical was passed and there is no update. I am in Canada and applied under CEC express entry.

Thanks.
All CEC express entry is having the same challenge. I have a similar timeline May 03 AOR,CEC, Medical passed on May 24th and then no status change for the 2+ months.

Makeit

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Hi Guys

CEC applicant here:

AOR: 24 May 2017

Today, 2nd August I got an update in my account:

Medical: "You have passed the medical exam"

UCI Number: Allocated today (this has previously been blank now replaced with the UCI I had on my last work permit)

Background check "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

Is this IP1?

It seems like CIC are finally making some progress with CEC applications!

Last edited:

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
Hi Guys

CEC applicant here:

AOR: 24 May 2017

Today, 2nd August I got an update in my account:

UCI Number: Allocated today (this has previously been blank now replaced with the UCI I had on my last work permit)

Background check, changed from "Not Applicable" to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

NO Medical update yet, still says: "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
"

Is this IP1?

It seems like CIC are finally making some progress with CEC applications!
Yes this is IP1

Reactions: Makeit

Raj421

Jul 26, 2017
Below is status of my cousins application. What is status, is it IP1 or IP2? Received an email update for my medicals on 28th Jul. CEC Inland - 10 May AOR. Thank you.

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of Medicals You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need Interview. We will send you message if this changes.
Biometric We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
My application is in the same status as of you since 14-Jul-17.

mr.zombie

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Thanks.
Hi,

Same is the case with me.

May 1sy AOR and Med Pass 6th June

No update since then.
I am CEC

Ph143

Mar 20, 2017
Hi Everyone,

Need help in understanding the status of my PR Application.

Below is the status of my application as of Yesterday. Received an email update for back ground change on 25th Jul.

FSW Outland - 25 May AOR. Medical Pass - Jun 28

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Biometric We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Today when I checked , everything remains the same except additional documents. Now it is showing as

Review of additional documents: No more documents required.

Is my background check in IP1 or IP2? Some are saying it is IP1..
Also, I'm worried about additional documents status change . I haven't submitted any additional documents apart from the ones submitted at the time of submitting my application. Am I close to receive PPR ?

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
Hi Everyone,

Need help in understanding the status of my PR Application.

Below is the status of my application as of Yesterday. Received an email update for back ground change on 25th Jul.

FSW Outland - 25 May AOR. Medical Pass - Jun 28

Today when I checked , everything remains the same except additional documents. Now it is showing as

Review of additional documents: No more documents required.

Is my background check in IP1 or IP2? Some are saying it is IP1..
Also, I'm worried about additional documents status change . I haven't submitted any additional documents apart from the ones submitted at the time of submitting my application. Am I close to receive PPR ?
IP2. I think yes you are close to PPR. dont worry about the wording for additional document being reviewed.

Learned

Aug 2, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
I got AOR on May 7.
Please add me to Whatsapp group.

Thanks.