Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
26-Jan-2017 and 03-May-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
My job duty letter,work experience letter and salary certificate was issued in March 2017 for OINP.I would like to know if the same can be used to apply for processing PR or should I make new ones with updated date.
If your job is current, it will be best to get a new one as the one you currently have now is closer to three month old. for previous jobs , do not worry. alternatively, just update it with the most recent pay slip.

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
Hello Friends,
I have received AOR on May 23.
In my application page the following is displayed: "You do not need a medical exam"

Is it common for everyone and do I need to do anything.
Hello Friends,
In my application page the following is displayed: "You do not need a medical exam"

Do not worry about it. This is common as they haven't receive the results of your medical test and thus haven't started the processing of your medical results yet. The message will change as they start the process.

Reactions: arijit1001

ravelino

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in May 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for May AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

PPR Estimator:

(source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/ppr-date-estimtaor)

Average time to get Meds Passed:

(source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/estimate-medical-passed-date)

Average time to PPR based on Stream: :

(source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream)

Average time to PPR by Visa Office:

(Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-visa-office)

Good luck!

P.S If you find the thread and stats useful, please just click [GOOD]
Hi, I have a May AOR . Please add me in the whatsapp group.. +971 567227819. Thanks a lot!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hello Friends,

It is common, it will turn into passed.

You have already done the medicals? Just confirming.

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Not sure what stream i am in. I am living in NC, USA now
Okay, you are FSW outland as per my understanding. Sadly we ll have to wait for 65-70 days on average from our AOR date till we get medicals passed or any other update in our file.
IMO, you will get some update by 9th July to 14th July if the trend of 65-70 days gap continues.
So hang in there!:) Good Luck.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
My job duty letter,work experience letter and salary certificate was issued in March 2017 for OINP.I would like to know if the same can be used to apply for processing PR or should I make new ones with updated date.
If you are still working w that company, u should get the new one.

prvisit

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My AOR date is 2nd May and still it is showing 'reviewing the eligibility'. But I see few guys who applied later my date already got 'medicals passed' status. Does anyone have idea on what criteria the processing will take place?

Reactions: Riz2017

Damocles

Jul 22, 2016
Johannesburg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Pretoria?
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-Jul-2016
Doc's Request.
09-Dec-2016
Nomination.....
16-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-Mar-2017
My AOR date is 2nd May and still it is showing 'reviewing the eligibility'. But I see few guys who applied later my date already got 'medicals passed' status. Does anyone have idea on what criteria the processing will take place?
Applicants from the CEC stream seem to be processed first. Maybe the guys who applied later than you that have their medical status change to "passed" are from that steam. also refer to KiranK quote to have some more insight.

Okay, you are FSW outland as per my understanding. Sadly we ll have to wait for 65-70 days on average from our AOR date till we get medicals passed or any other update in our file.
IMO, you will get some update by 9th July to 14th July if the trend of 65-70 days gap continues.
So hang in there!:) Good Luck.

Reactions: KiranK

Riz2017

Jun 9, 2017
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum.

ITA 19 April 2017 (CEC)
Medical 1st May 2017
AOR 7 May 2017
BOWP AOR 10 May 2017

I'm still waiting for my medical to be passed and there's been no updates. Yesterday CIC send me an email stating that there's been no update to my BOWP application. I thought CEC medical pass would be faster but mine taking long