+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

LFNCAN

Nov 13, 2016
A few more questions-

1. My spouse (not primary applicant) resigned from her current job after submitting the PR application. Should I notify CIC regarding the same?

2. Soon there will be a change in my(primary applicant) status- I will be a student starting Aug-17 and change in my address; which needs to be notified to CIC. Is it okay to notify them multiple times?

TealTokki

Mar 31, 2017
Maryland, USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
April 5 2017
IELTS Request
Jan. 7 2017
Med's Request
May 3 2017
Me too please.

karthik13

Jul 18, 2016
I have submitted my application on 25 May 2017 and have immediately received a message in my profile with my file number that IRCC has received my application. I would like to know what exactly does AOR mean. Does it indicate the message I received after submission that is 'my application has been received with the file number' or does it indicate that 'my application has been accepted by IRCC along with all the uploaded documents (I was informed that the system would check the application and all the documents uploaded and send a mail within 24 of submission indicating whether the application and supporting documents have been accepted or not)?'. Grateful if anyone could reply at the earliest.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
@KiranK definitely will keep you posted. I am not sure if people are referring to AOR as the immediate acknowledgement they get once they submit the application or the actual confirmation after the system checks that the docs are in order and that Visa officer will get back.
As far as my study of many cases on this forum and on myimmitracker, I have concluded that people refer to AOR as the immediate acknowledgement of receipt that we get the same day as we submit our application. So we have our AOR i guess:)
As per current trends for FSWO its a long waiting period, its taking 60-65 days on average to see change in your application (medical passed etc.)
CEC people are lucky a bit in this.

karthik13

Jul 18, 2016
Yes I am
As far as my study of many cases on this forum and on myimmitracker, I have concluded that people refer to AOR as the immediate acknowledgement of receipt that we get the same day as we submit our application. So we have our AOR i guess:)
As per current trends for FSWO its a long waiting period, its taking 60-65 days on average to see change in your application (medical passed etc.)
CEC people are lucky a bit in this.
Yes I am also concluding the same. Thanks for your message.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
I have submitted my application on 25 May 2017 and have immediately received a message in my profile with my file number that IRCC has received my application. I would like to know what exactly does AOR mean. Does it indicate the message I received after submission that is 'my application has been received with the file number' or does it indicate that 'my application has been accepted by IRCC along with all the uploaded documents (I was informed that the system would check the application and all the documents uploaded and send a mail within 24 of submission indicating whether the application and supporting documents have been accepted or not)?'. Grateful if anyone could reply at the earliest.
Yes.