+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

akash005

Apr 19, 2016
Toronto
Hi,
I submitted my application on may 30 and got acknowledgement of same on may 30 as it was the last day. I have 2 issues in my application
1) I have attached the receipt of the PCC which I had applied. But I received the PCC document original today.is it possible to send that document now.
2) I had done my medical last year and I realised that I need to redo as it is almost 1 year. Can I just take the medical tests again now and send the e-Medical certificate to CIC??
Could somebody help me out in next steps.

Bayparc

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Hi all,
Just a quick question to save me from checking my account everyday and seeing no changes which by the way is driving me nuts..:mad:
If there's a change/update in the process do you receive a message? for example if you medical passed or your checks have started. Thanks

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi,
I submitted my application on may 30 and got acknowledgement of same on may 30 as it was the last day. I have 2 issues in my application
1) I have attached the receipt of the PCC which I had applied. But I received the PCC document original today.is it possible to send that document now.
2) I had done my medical last year and I realised that I need to redo as it is almost 1 year. Can I just take the medical tests again now and send the e-Medical certificate to CIC??
Could somebody help me out in next steps.
oh... to be honest i cant comment with reliable certainty, however:

medical is valid for 12 months, how many months remain on your medical? I would suggest to re-do it, as per my view.

PCC:
Exceptional circumstances
The IRCC website provides country-specific instructions on what documentation must be provided to that country’s policing agency in order for them to initiate the request for a police certificate.

Applications that do not include a required police certificate and do not provide supporting documentation where required should be rejected as incomplete.

The officer’s discretion may be required in assessing whether police certificates that do not fall within standard IRCC parameters may still be required to process the application. For instance, the war in Syria has made it extremely difficult for former residents to obtain a police certificate; officers may need to use discretion on how to best fulfill this admissibility requirement.

Some countries will not issue police certificates to applicants, and instead will only communicate directly with the relevant Canadian authorities. In such cases, existing IRCC procedures to obtain documentation should be followed.

In exceptional circumstances, some applicants may experience delays in obtaining police certificates within the 60-calendar-day timeframe allocated to submit a complete e-APR. In such situations, applicants should submit a letter of explanation as part of their application and include proof of having requested a police certificate (e.g., a copy of the receipt obtained when they requested the police certificate from the prescribed authority). The officer’s discretion may be required in assessing whether police certificates that do not fall within these time limits are valid and reliable for the purpose of evaluating admissibility.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Not sure if it applies to you.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Confused about AOR now,
I got my Acknowledgement of receipt on 23rd may, 2017, but it was nowhere mentioned any other thing that your file is being processed or anything else, as some people have mentioned on forum.
So my question is that AOR counts from acknowledgement of receipt only, or any other information is also provided by CIC in your AOR column.

My details as on 29th May,2017 were;-

Application status-

We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more inform

Review of eligibility-

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results-

You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents-

Not applicable.

Interview-

You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check-

Not applicable.

Final decision-

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Confused about AOR now,
I got my Acknowledgement of receipt on 23rd may, 2017, but it was nowhere mentioned any other thing that your file is being processed or anything else, as some people have mentioned on forum.
So my question is that AOR counts from acknowledgement of receipt only, or any other information is also provided by CIC in your AOR column.

My details as on 29th May,2017 were;-

Application status-

We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more inform

Review of eligibility-

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results-

You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents-

Not applicable.

Interview-

You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check-

Not applicable.

Final decision-

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Your status will change as application goes through the workflow.

you will see your medical getting cleared, your background check going into range of statuses.

akash005

Apr 19, 2016
Toronto
Thanks Andy for your response.
A couple of doubts.
1)I had done my medical in last may. So it's already 12 months. The doubt I have is after I take medical can I upload the receipt of the new medicals in CIC application as I already have received AOR.

2) PCC:-The thing is now I have my PCC with me whose receipt I attached in the application.similar to Medical can I submit the PCC after receiving AOR.

oh... to be honest i cant comment with reliable certainty, however:

medical is valid for 12 months, how many months remain on your medical? I would suggest to re-do it, as per my view.

PCC:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Not sure if it applies to you.

ameerbil

Feb 10, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-07-2017
Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in May 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for May AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

PPR Estimator:

(source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/ppr-date-estimtaor)

Average time to get Meds Passed:

(source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/estimate-medical-passed-date)

Average time to PPR based on Stream: :

(source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream)

Average time to PPR by Visa Office:

(Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-visa-office)

Good luck!

P.S If you find the thread and stats useful, please just click [GOOD]
Please add me to whatsapp for this group as got my AOR on 16th May 2017